The Arrow's Sister

[Chapter 43; The Arrow's Sister]

"Dear math, please grow up and solve your own problems. I'm tired of solving them for you." -Anonymous

OLIVER QUEEN-

"Thea, it's me. Call me back." Oliver sighed as his call went to voicemail once again. Even though he had seen his sister yesterday, he couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right.

Running a hand through his hair, Oliver noticed that it was getting longer. Not nearly as long as it had been on the island or in Hong Kong- but long enough to know that he needed a haircut. Oliver added a haircut to his mental list of things he had to accomplish.

As he turned to exit the Queen Mansion, he slammed into someone. They let out a cry in surprise as they fell. Oliver's reflexes kicked in and he grabbed the woman before she hit ground.

"Sorry." Thea muttered. Oliver's eyes widened as he realized his sister had come home.

"Where were you?" Oliver asked, his voice accusing.

"That's none of your business." Thea said curtly.

Oliver narrowed his eyes at his little sister. There was something she wasn't telling him, and he didn't like it. he grabbed her arm to keep her from leaving, but to his surprise her eyes widened in fear.

"Get away from me." She cried, ripping her arm from Oliver's grip.

"Thea?!" He called after her as she walked away. His sister didn't turn around or slow down. What was going on?

Shaking his head, Oliver rushed to his car where Diggle was waiting.

"Take me to Verdant." Oliver ordered. Diggle suppressed a smile.

"Is that an order, Mr. Queen?" He asked.

Oliver shot him a look. "Let's go."

Once Oliver was on his way to the lair, he relaxed and was able to put his weird run in with Thea behind him.

"I'm going to have Felicity meet us there." Oliver informed his friend.

Felicity picked up on the fourth ring.

"Oliver, hi." She greeted him.

"Meet us at Verdant in ten." Oliver told her.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Felicity scolded. Oliver frowned.

"No, I'm fine. Just be there." Oliver cringed at his demanding tone. He wanted to tell Felicity that she was beautiful and take her out to dinner, but instead he kept her up at night hacking into the government.

"Alright." Felicity gave in.

After hanging up, Diggle turned his focus to Oliver.

"We need to talk, man." Diggle told his friend. Oliver raised his eyebrows.

"About?"

"Your future." Diggle said sternly.

Oliver sighed. His future was the last thing he wanted to talk about. He was more the 'cross that bridge when I come to it' kind of guy.

"Look, Lyla is going to have a child soon. My child. And you need some kind of life too. So does Felicity. Have you ever asked her if this is what she wants?" Diggle pressed when Oliver didn't speak.

"Because of the life that I lead, I can't have children. I thought that was pretty self explanatory, Diggle." Oliver pointed out sarcastically. Deep down, he felt a twinge of sadness. What if Felicity wanted more from him? Was he letting her down?

"Oliver, it's not fair to her. You two need to talk about it before it gets so serious." Diggle continued.

Oliver clenched his jaw in answer, and Diggle let it go.

"We're here," Diggle announced into the silence, "I need to go see Lyla so I'll drop you off."

Oliver nodded silently.

When he entered the lair, Felicity was already seated in her chair.

"Hey." She greeted, a dazzling smile playing on her lips.

"Hey," A smile found it's way to Oliver's face, "how was work?"

Before Felicity could answer, the door to the lair flew open. Oliver instantly stood between Felicity and the door. He relaxed when Sara came running in.

"Olli, I remember. I remember everything." Sara was breathless, as if she had ran all the way down here.

"Sara?" Felicity was clearly surprised. Sara had lost her memory in a suspicious explosion, and Oliver decided it was better that way.

"When did you remember?" Oliver asked.

"My dad was working an old case and the Canary had been involved. Just seeing the pictures had been enough." Sara's blue eyes shown with happiness as she spoke.

"I don't kno-" Oliver started but Sara cut him off.

"Oh, hush Olli, I'm coming back."

FELICITY SMOAK-

Felicity still couldn't believe Sara was back. Of course, she was happy, but Felicity was also worried. What if Oliver decided he would rather be with Sara? Felicity knew it was stupid, but she had her doubts.

"We're heading out. Track the suspect's IP address." Oliver directed, picking up his bow. Dressed as the Arrow, Oliver exited the lair with Sara.

Felicity exhaled. She began tracking the IP of the suspect- Peter Long. He was wanted for murder and extortion, and his offshore account had recently become active again.

Suddenly, Felicity was aware of how empty the lair was. The silence was deafening. Standing up, Felicity felt cold metal pressed to her temple.

"Felicity Smoak." Felicity gasped as her heart froze in her chest.

"Is everything ok, Felicity?" Oliver asked in Felicity's ear, his voice laced in concern.

"Thea, put down the gun." Felicity said, trying to keep her voice steady.

"I want to talk to Oliver." Thea spat maliciously.

"Felicity, talk to me. Why does my sister have a gun?!" Oliver asked frantically though the earpiece.

"I said I want to talk to my brother. Where is he?" Thea demanded menacingly.

Felicity didn't know what to do. How did Thea find the lair?

"Is Thea in the lair? Felicity answer me, what's going on?" Oliver was panicked.

"Yes, Thea wants to talk to you." Felicity forced out as Thea loaded the gun. The loud click seemed to echo around the lair.

"Hang on, I'm coming." Oliver said, his voice a deadly calm.

Hurry, Oliver.

Here's the update! Finally!

Thanks for reading :3