Hooding Up

Oliver let out a heavy sigh and lowered his bow. Slade nowhere to be seen.

Oliver looked around what appeared to be Slade's lair. He clenched his fist in anger when he saw pictures of Felicity on the wall. Smiling, talking eating- even sleeping in the Queen mansion.

"I new you'd show up." Said a voice, heavily laced with an Australian accent. Slade stepped out of the shadows, taking Oliver by surprise.

"How clever of you Slade,"Oliver said sarcastically, "now what did you do to her?"

Slade looked amused. He took a step forwards, causing Oliver to cautiously take a step back. "You know how I felt when Shado died?" He suddenly roared.

"I loved her too, Slade." Oliver said quietly, not bothering to use his "Arrow" voice anymore. It was true, Shado was an amazing girl whom Oliver had clearly had feelings for.

"YOU KILLED HER!" Slade yelled, "HOW COULD YOU HAVE LOVED HER?"

Oliver flinched. "She wouldn't want you to do this, Slade, Felicity is innocent in this- tell me how to cure her." Oliver almost pleaded -and then mentally kicked himself for sounding so desperate.

"You killed the women I loved." Slade retorted.

"Which still does not explain why you drugged Felicity." Oliver hissed impatiently. Instantly, he regretted his actions.

"I know you pretty well kid, perhaps better than you know yourself. Think about it." Slade declared, and threw a punch. The impact had Oliver flying a good three feet.

Ignoring the searing pain in his shoulder, Oliver slowly got to his feet to face his attacker, but Slade was gone.

Looking around the compound, he noticed there also pictures of Thea, Moira, Sara, Laurel, Diggle, Roy, Felicity, and even Walter- all people Oliver cared about.

A cold fear flashed through Oliver. Slade had all of the people that meant something to Oliver under surveillance. How would he save Felicity now?

________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short lol...it's Easter so