Fifty Shades of... Green

Ok, before you read this chapter, I would like to announce that I got 100k reads on this story.. Holy crap!!! Therefore, I felt obligated to update. So, to celebrate, I have taken some of your comments in consideration as to what is going to happen in this chapter. A few people have asked for a more detailed chapter, so here it is. Read at your own discretion :)

Enjoy~

[Chapter 45; Fifty Shades Of... Green]

OLIVER QUEEN-

Felicity plopped down on the king sized bed.

"I was wondering, can we take a break from The Arrow tonight?" Felicity asked, toying with her hair.

Her eyes widened instantly as she realized what she had said, and her hand flew to her mouth. "I mean..."

Oliver shot her a deadpan look, trying not to give his emotions away. "I think The Arrow will be a little occupied tonight." He answered huskily, surprised by the yearning in his tone.

Felicity turned red at his words, but a small smile played on her lips. Oliver felt a rush of excitement flash through him.

"You know, we haven't had much time together alone," Oliver walked over to where Felicity lay, "and when we are alone, we are always discussing my problems."

Felicity bit her lip. "It's not like that."

Oliver didn't wait for her to speak again, he leaned down and kissed her. His moth was on hers before she could react. Oliver rolled on top of Felicity and pulled her close to him.

"Oliver, are you sure you're feeling well enough to... you know..." Felicity gazed up at him with worry in her eyes. It only made her more adorable.

"I guess we'll have to find out." Before Felicity could respond, Oliver pressed a soft kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he shivered at her touch. Every inch of his skin was aware of Felicity's touch, and it was mesmerizing.

Felicity ran her hands down Oliver's shirt, pulling it over his head and tossing it on the floor. She hesitantly traced the scars Oliver had received from the island and many years of fighting as The Arrow.

"It's ok, I'm not going to break." Oliver assured her, nothing her hesitant touch.

Felicity nodded and met him for a kiss. This time, neither of them broke away. Felicity moaned as Oliver deepened the kiss.

Oliver pulled Felicity's navy blue dress over her head and ran a hand through her golden hair.

"You're so beautiful." He breathed, still trying to catch his breath after kissing for so long.

A faint blush coated Felicity's cheeks. Oliver smirked as he tossed the rest of his clothing on the floor. Felicity then wrapped her arms around his neck as he placed his arms around her bare waist.

"Wait." Felicity exclaimed suddenly. Oliver paused, looking into Felicity's blue eyes.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"My glasses." Felicity chuckled. She placed her glasses on the nightstand beside the bed.

Oliver pressed his body against Felicity's, and his skin tingled like it was on fire. He was aware of Felicity's every move.

He pushed himself between her hips, his eyes never leaving Felicity's. She let out a soft cry, digging her nails into Oliver's back.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly.

Felicity nodded, biting her lip. Oliver kissed her again, wishing they could spend their nights more like this and spend less time fighting crime.

FELICITY SMOAK-

Morning light fluttered through the hotel room, stirring Felicity from her peaceful sleep. Oliver's arms were wrapped around her protectively, pulling her close to him.

"You're awake." Oliver remarked, his tone full of affection.

"How long have you been up?" Felicity asked, surprised. Oliver was not usually a morning person.

"A few minutes." He answered nonchalantly, planting a kiss on Felicity's cheek.

Felicity rolled over to face him and was instantly captivated by his blue eyes. Oliver brushed back a strand if her hair, tucking it behind her ear.

"So,what are your plans for today?" Felicity inquired.

"Since we don't have to meet Diggle until eight, I was thinking we could spend the day together." Oliver suggested.

Felicity looked at the alluring man in front of her with excitement. "Sounds great."

I'll edit tomorrow, I'm super tired. I hope you liked it xD