An Old Friend; 3

Ok, before I even write this, I want to apologize. I haven't been trying very hard on this story and I feel terrible about it. I promise, I will try really hard on this chapter and make it longer :)

[Chapter 3; An Old Friend]

FELICITY SMOAK-

Felicity opened her eyes. All she saw was darkness. Fear gripped her senses. As soon as she tried to move her right hand, a a sharp pain throbbed in her wrist. Using her left hand, she tried to feel around on the cold, hard floor.

Was it even a floor?! Felicity felt really disoriented.

"She is awake." A raspy voice said. Felicity felt her heart drop at the sound.

Was someone in here with her? The thought made her skin crawl. Panic once again filled her mind.

"Good." Replied yet another voice, laced with a heavy Australian accent.

All of a sudden, Felicity was blinded by a bright light.

"Now, you are Ms. Felicity Smoak, correct?" Asked the raspy voiced man.

"That would be me..." Replied Felicity, her voice cracking slightly. She still couldn't see anything accept white, and her eyes where burning. She closed them tightly.

"Wonderful. I also assume, you are an accomplice of Oliver Queen- or should we call him: Arrow?"

Felicity's blood turned to ice.

"Oliver Queen? Arrow? That's insane! Though since you dragged me all the way to god knows where to ask me if my boss was the vigilante doesn't seem to make you very sane...but the point is Oliver could never be Arrow! He isn't strong enough! Not saying that he isn't strong, because he is in fact strong...have you seen his muscles? That's some serious...never mind..." Felicity sputtered.

"God, she is annoying." Muttered the raspy voiced man.

"Ms. Smoak, I know for a fact that Oliver Queen is the Arrow, I am a friend of Mr. Queen- from the island. I am Slade Wilson." Replied the man with the Australian accent, completely ignoring his raspy voiced accomplice.

Felicity's mind was spinning. Head pounding, she struggled to hear her two captors.

If they are friends of Oliver's, then why would they have kidnapped her? And possibly Thea? It didn't add up. Felicity knew that there were bad people on the island, and these men could very well be two of them.

"He isn't Arrow! He was under house arrest and the real Arrow was seen at the same time!" Felicity blurted out, remembering the time Oliver had made Diggle dress up as the Arrow to clear his name.

"Ah, you must really care about Mr. Queen," the Australian man-Slade-stated, "I will give you time to reconsider telling the truth, Ms. Smoak."

*****

OLIVER QUEEN-

"It's been two days, Sara! How can you expect me to sit here while Felicity and my sister could be dying?" Oliver spat.

"Ollie, that's not what I meant! But you aren't doing anyone any good by not sleeping! Go home, and rest, eat, and clean up a bit." Sara replied softly.

Oliver laid his bow down on the table. "I will not rest until I have both of my girls back, safe and sound. By being Arrow, I have put them both in danger." With that, Oliver headed out of the basement of Verdant- his lair.

He walked upstairs to the deserted bar, and poured himself a drink.

Oh Felicity. I never knew how much I truly cared for you. What if I never see you again? I can't lose you. You risked your life for Thea; for me. Oliver slammed his fist on the table. Felicity had always put him first. What was he thinking?

*****

THEA QUEEN-

"Thea, darling, if you do what I ask if you, I will let you go." Said the voice that now haunted her dreams. Thea's heart was racing.

"I don't understand! You kidnapped me for a favor? I have money." Thea answered, her voice surprisingly strong.

No, we kidnapped you to lure someone else. And we have his attention. Plus another captive. Now, I don't want your money, I wan't keys to Verdant." Said the voice, tinged with amusement- or it could have been easily just his accent. He had a thick, Australian accent. It wasn't anyone Thea recognized.

"My brothers nightclub?" Thea asked slowly.

Had she heard him right?

"Precisely. I will let you go, and you will get the keys. Mail them to the address I text you. If you do not comply, I will find you, and kill you. Do you understand me, Ms. Queen?"

"We have a deal."

*****

Sorry for switching POVs so much, I get carried away

Making deals with the devil huh Thea? O.o