The Arrow is Back

[Chapter 39; The Arrow is Back- but is Oliver?]

"Do as I say but not as I do." -My mom

^ I needed a quote and my mom always says that.. So yea

FELICITY SMOAK-

Roy, Barry, and Felicity were in The Arrow Cave, reviewing the footage of Diggle's kidnaping. Of course it had made the news, and Roy had instantly called Felicity- who had then called Barry.

"I'm pretty sure Isabelle wouldn't be that stupid to kidnap him in broad daylight." Roy pointed out.

"She wants us to know it's her." Barry argued.

Felicity's head was starting to hurt. Everyone had a different theory for why Isabelle had revealed herself the previous day and no one was agreeing.

Felicity's theory was that Isabelle was just plain stupid, but no one agreed with her either.

"Alright, let's start with the facts. Isabelle gets Oliver, now she kidnaps Diggle. Obviously, she is picking us off one by one." Roy finishes his theory, getting looks from both Barry and Felicity.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just take you all out at once?" Barry asked, shaking his head.

"I agree with Barry, wouldn't Isabelle want to just get rid of us all at once?" Felicity questioned, not seeing the logic of Roy's theory.

"Well, what if she just wanted you to suffer, seeing everyone else go first?" Roy answered her question with a question of his own.

"No." Felicity ran a hand through her messy blonde hair. She didn't want to believe Isabelle's vendetta was now directed at her, but it was possible.

"I plausible point." Barry said thoughtfully, much to Felicity's despair.

"I don't think so. She is just getting whoever she can get her hands on- that's Isabelle for you." She muttered bitterly.

"Well I think the best thing to do right now is suit up and take her down." Said Roy, putting on her mask.

"I'll ping her location." Barry offered, turning to Felicity's computer.

"Roy, uh, can I come?" Felicity asked.

Roy turned to her in surprise. Barry looked up at her in alarm.

"No way." Barry spoke up at the same time Roy did. "Sure." Said Roy.

Felicity looked between the two of them, slightly confused. "I asked Roy." She told Barry.

"Felicity, I don't want to see you getting hurt." Barry protested.

"I won't. Isabelle will be the one getting hurt." Felicity vowed.

"Leave that up to me." Roy scolded her lightly.

I'm not a child, she thought.

As soon as Roy was ready, the two headed out. Barry traced Isabelle's location to an abandoned warehouse in the Glades.

"It's always the abandoned warehouses." Roy chuckled to Felicity. She nodded.

"Typical..." At the moment, she was starting to regret not taking a bow herself. She had been practicing with Oliver's a great deal, and was getting better. Of course moving targets where a different story.

Felicity was sure that her archery skills could make an exception for Isabelle Roshev.

"Well, this is the place." Roy interrupted her train of thoughts.