Arrow Business

OLIVER QUEEN-

Felicity had gone home for the night, and Diggle stayed behind to clean up the lair. Even though Oliver had insisted on taking Felicity home, she had babbled about 'not being clingy' and had headed home by herself.

Other than not being able to walk Felicity home, things were looking up. 'Mr. Green' had anonymously signed the ownership right of Verdant back to 'Oliver Queen' and 'Mr. Green' was now to top suspect of being Arrow. It would be a few weeks until Diggle would allow them to move back to the old lair.

"Oliver, you should go check on Felicity if it bothers you so much." Diggle said knowingly.

Gratefully, Oliver hooded up and decided to take his motorcycle to Felicity's. He just had to make sure that she was alright. Even though he didn't want to be possessive, it was becoming hard since the woman he loves is in constant danger. Because of him.

Once he arrived at Felicity's, the lights were off except the one in her room. Her cat (whatever his or her name is) sits in the window.

She is fine. Keep it together Queen.

Oliver really felt like a stalker. But that is what Arrow did, right? Protected people. Oliver quietly peered through the window.

Felicity lay in her bed, her blonde hair fanned out over her pillow. She once again wore her glasses, and was intently reading a book. Oliver was to far away to tell what the title was- but why did it even matter? Felicity was safe. It was time to go.

All of a sudden, Felicity was standing in front of the window, an unreadable expression on her face.

"Would you like to come inside Arrow? But don't think that I'll make you coffee." The ghost of a smile appeared on her lips and Oliver relaxed.

Felicity opened the window wide enough for him to slip inside.

"You know, I should really take you on a proper date." He shot her a smirk- which of course she couldn't see because Oliver wore his hood.

"Spending our nights together is enough- I mean as Arrow, and movies and other I mean not like... I'm up way to late for this." Felicity moaned, face palming herself.

"I see." Oliver'scould hear that his voice sounded husky. Or was that his Arrow voice? He didn't really know.

"So what brings you here?" Felicty asked, looking slightly confused. She reached under his hood, touching his cheek lightly. 

"You." 

Her hand is still on Oliver's face. He takes it in his. Oliver knows he has wanted her ever since the moment they met and that he waited too long. 

FELICITY SMOAK-

Oliver was here for her. She could not even imagine Oliver ever liking her- but here he was. After the embarrassing event in front of Diggle, she could have never imagined that Oliver would still want to be with her. But clearly he really did like her.

Felicity threw her arms around him. "You're suprising Oliver." She murmered. 

"And you're remarkable." 

"Thank you for remarking on it." Felicity felt Oliver chuckle. She pulled his hood off, revealing his handsome face. 

"Felicity, I-" 

Felicity didn't hesitate. She reached up and kissed him. He kissed her back with desperation. When they broke apeart, Oliver spoke again.

"Felicity, I was going to say,"Oliver's voice was breathy, "I love you." 

Felicity gasped. She had never heard him say that. 'I love you'

"Oliver..." She didn't know what to say. Felicity had already told him how she felt. Even though she knew it was ridiculous, she felt like googling 'how do you respond when the man you love says 'i love you' and he is a vigilante that you assist and also a rich playboy...?' 

"Are you alright?" Oliver asked, concern lacing his tone.

"I-yes. I just can't believe..." 

"Felicity..." Oliver's voice was husky and full of emotion.

Just then, Felicity's phone rang. 

"Hello?" 

"Felicity, is Oliver there?" Diggle's voice was panicke- and he rarely panicked. 

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Isabelle just took over his company. He needs to transfer his money into an offshore account!"

Oh...

*****

I just want the next season ah I seriously can't wait e_e