A Warning; 2

[Chapter 2; A Warning]

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

― Albert Einstein

OLIVER QUEEN-

Oliver Queen was sitting on top of The Pizza Palace. It was overlooking The Starling City Parade, where Roy, Diggle, Felicity and he were hoping to get a hit on the guy who had kidnapped Thea. Never in his life had Oliver felt so panicked before. He felt responsible for his younger sister.

Everything seemed quiet. People seemed genuinely happy- for the first time since The Undertaking. This year, the parade was being held in The Glades, Starling City's most crime filled area. Since The Undertaking had taken place in the Glades, it was a sign that the people were no longer afraid. Which was all good and peachy (another word Oliver Queen never thought he would use) however, Thea, his younger sister had gone missing two days ago. Two days.

The man who had kidnapped Thea had been described by one of Thea's friends, Eline, who was with her at the time. Diggle had reasoned that the man had most likely kidnapped her because of their mothers involvement in The Undertaking. Since he was most likely a citizen of The Glades, they had figured he would attend the parade.

"Oliver, he's got Felicity. We might have gotten it all wrong- he might just be a lowlife, abusing women. Felicity was not involved in the undertaking so it makes no sense!" Diggle's voice came through his earpiece.

Instantly, Oliver stood up, and almost ran smack into Sara.

"Ollie, there is a message. From Slade. I know it's him, I would recognize his voice anywhere! He's got Thea and Felicity. The man was just a diversion, probably paid off to kidnap Felicity and Thea."

In frustration, Oliver shoved past Sara and headed towards Verdant- his lair. As confused as he felt already, the panic that Slade might involved terrified him.

"Oliver?" Sara followed him off the roof of the pizza parlor. Even though he appreciated her concern, Oliver really needed to be alone.

*****

I wasn't planning on putting Sara in this, but I promise, this isn't a Sara/Oliver fanfic (I DONT SHIP THEM AT ALL AJSKSHDIEHDIIEHIHDUHUSBJHIGDIGKSHOH😡)

Sara Fanfics are not ok -.-

#sorry not sorry you can't make me sorry