A Pawn in his Game

OLIVER QUEEN-

*****

Oliver stood in the middle of a dreary room. This was the supposed address of where he was to turn himself over to the man in the mask. Against his will, his mind drifted to Felicity's facial expression as he left. His pulse quickened- was this really the end?

"Mr. Queen, thank you for complying." The men said in his ominously deep voice.

How did everyone know his identity? Had Slade made a Facebook page for all villains to follow? Of course Oliver had to be making jokes to himself at a time like that. To avoid saying something stupid, Oliver remained silent under his hood. He made absolute sure not to move a muscle.

"Here is how it will go down," the man continued, ignoring Oliver's lack of a response, "you will free Slade Wilson or Starling City will know how Oliver Queen spends his night." He finished with a threat. Of course he coward chose the route of black mail.

"Why don't you just do it?" Asked Oliver finally.

"For one, because I don't want to risk it- and two- you seem to have earned he trust of the majority of Starling City. Breaking out Slade would ruin that."

You don't say?

"Why would the people of Starling City believe you exactly? You're some insane man with a skull mask." Oliver said, clutching his bow in frustration.

"Because, Mr. Queen, just like you, I have another identity." The man said, sounding even more threatening than before.

Before Oliver could rely, the man had disappeared into the shadows, leaving Oliver desperate and confused in the dreary room.

"Think about it Oliver- it's the only way to save yourself." A voice- no doubt the skull mans- from the shadows.

"I want to save is city, not myself." Oliver replied softly.

*****
FELICITY SMOAK-

It was to pig out on chocolate ice cream to eat away the pain. Felicity had not heard from Oliver for a little over three hours. He had left to turn himself into the man in the skull mask.

Worst mistake ever.

Now she was at the verge of tears. Had Felicity just lost the man she loved? There was no way she would ever get over this one. Of course when she had first realized that she had feelings for Oliver she had known that his work was dangerous. She had always known something could happen- but it never had. Until now. Was he alive? Was he dead?

Felicity made her way over to the fridge. She was not kidding about eating the ice cream.

Ring Ring Ring

Felicity looked around in confusion. She chuckled slightly when she figured out that it was her phone that was ringing.

"Hello?" She asked, hoping it would be Oliver.

"Felicity!" It was Diggle.

"Are you ok?" She asked instantly.

"I'm fine, but did Oliver...?" Diggle's voice trailed off- implying that he meant "did Oliver turn himself over to the creepy man?"

"Yeah." Felicity said quietly. She wanted nothing more than to go out there, and help Oliver. 

"I'm coming to pick you up," Diggle said firmly, "be ready in 15." 

After hanging up the phone, Felicity sprinted to her closet to throw on some clothes. Much to her suprise, she found a black outfit laying on her bed. It consisted of a black leather jacket and top, tight black pants, a lacy black scarf, and black boots. Very black.

Deciding to put it on was a good idea- Felicity's jaw dropped at her reflection. The boots made her look a few inches taller then she actually was, making her feel more sophisticated. The tight pants hugged her figure, and the top seemed to give her an"hour glass figure" 

Slowly, she put the leather jacket and scarf on, making her look stunning. Quickly, she put contacts in before running the brush through her hair and pulling in up. Who had left this outfit here for her? 

"Felicity?" Came Diggle's voice. He was at the door waiting for her. 

She sprinted to the door, and threw it open, revealing a very shocked looking Diggle. 

"I- you- ready-uh" He sputtered. 

"Let's go kick some ass." Felicty said, confidently pushing past Diggle, and heading into the car. 

"How about you leave the fighting to me." Diggle said, regaining his voice. 

"Hey, I've had some training." Felicity persisted, fastining her seatbelt. Diggle couldn't push her out of this one. 

"Where did you get that outfit?" Diggle asked, sliding into the drivers seat and starting the car. 

"Uh- it was...goodwill?" Felicity sputtered. Her lying needed some work. 

*****
OLIVER QUEEN:

Oliver left the compound, feeling defeated.There didn't seem to be a way out of this one- his city needed him. Reajusting his hood, he began to walk slowly to the prison, dreading the breakout with each step. 

Suddently, a black sedan screeched to a hault infront of him. 

"Get it!" It was Diggle. 

As much as Oliver wanted to get in the car, he had to save his city. 

A pretty blonde got out of the car. 

"Oliver, what is going on?" She asked. Felicity? 

Felicity was dressed in all black- and she looked...hot...

"Uh, what are you wearing?" He asked before he could stop himself. 

Felicity blushed slightly. "Nothing... Oliver, now tell us what's going on? What is he making you do?"

Oliver sighed, feeling exsausted. "Free Slade," he asnwered, "and he will spare the city and ruin my image." 

Felicity opened her mouth and closed it again. "Oliver, letting Slade go free again will not "save this city" it will destroy it!" 

Diggle stepped out of the car as well. "Don't fall for their games Oliver. You need to keep your head." 

*****
OH MY GOD THAT SEASON FINALE THOUGH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! Sorry this isn't edited, I'm sooooooo lazy lol