Change

OLIVER QUEEN-

Oliver's arrow found it's way into Slade's chest. He fell to the ground as the cure began taking away his strength. But it was not Slade that Oliver was concerned about.

Oliver drew a sharp breath- Felicity lay on the ground, in front of Sara. As the bullet had been fired, Felicity had been able to move her bonds enough to shelter Sara- taking the bullet for her. Slade had blamed Sara for Shado's death just as much as he blamed Oliver, therefore he had chosen Sara to shoot.

"FELICITY," Oliver lowered his bow and rushed to her side. He had failed Felicity- he had failed the women he loved, "I love you too," He whispered, "I always have."

Diggle untied Sara while Oliver held Felicity close. "No, Felicity please stay with me." He frantically tried to find where the bullet had hit her.

"Oliver..." Felicity moaned, her eyes fluttering open. She grabbed her left shoulder, a pained expression on her face.

"Diggle, it's her shoulder." Oliver said, feeling relief flood through him.

"And my head," Felicity pointed out, "we need to get carpet in here." She smiled weakly, and gestured to the hard floor of the lair.

"I'll make a note of that," Oliver said with a smirk, "but we have to get out of here before more cops arrive." He said softly, and wrapped his arms around Felicity-

"Ouch! God! Oliver!"

"Sorry." He said sheepishly.

"Alright, I'm going to help Sara get back to the Lance's," Diggle said looking relieved, "oh and Oliver?"

"Yes?"

"Get a room." Diggle added with a sly smile.

Very helpful.

Felicity turned a bright shade of red. Oliver wondered what she was thinking right now.

"Alright, are you ready?" He asked. Once again, Oliver pulled his hood over head.

"Should we just leave him here?" Felicity asked nervously, gesturing towards Slade. Slade lay slumped against the wall in his grey suit with an arrow in his chest. Oliver felt himself tense at the sight of him.

"The cops will take care of him," Oliver answered firmly, "let's celebrate."

"Celebrate?" Felicity asked, arching an eyebrow, "since when does Oliver Queen celebrate?"

Oliver smirked yet again.
*****

FELICITY SMOAK-

Diggle was on his fifth plateful of food. Felicity swore he had a bottomless pit for a stomach.

After her bullet wound had been stitched, Felicity had changed into a party dress and Oliver had set up a nice gathering at the Queen Mansion.

For once, Felicity felt quite at peace. Slade was out of the picture- for now- and she and Oliver...well...

"May I have this dance?" Oliver asked, holding out his hand for Felicity to take.

Oliver had cleaned up quite nicely for having just fought a mad man. He wore a black tux, and he had fixed his blonde hair to once again perfectly frame his face. As he looked at her with his piercing blue eyes, Felicity felt her knees grow weak. After all this time Oliver could still have this effect on her.

"I- yes." She answered and took his hand gratefully. As Oliver whisked her onto the dance floor, all the people that were staring at "the playboy and the IT girl" faded into the distance. It was just Felicity and Oliver.

"Where did you learn to dance Felicity?" Oliver asked, raising an eyebrow.

Was he doubting her coordination?

"Hey I have moves! I'll show you all of my moves!" Felicity stated.

Oliver looked at her in amusement. "I'm sure." Had that sounded- oh.

"I meant dance moves," she quickly clarified, feeling once again, mortified.

"I know." He answered.

Felicity blushed. Why did she have to make everything so awkward?

"Hey," Oliver said, "it's cute. It's part of you." He said with a hint of a smile.

No, it's embarrassing.

"Hardly." She muttered.

"Felicity," Oliver said seriously, "what you did today was amazing. And brave."

"It was nothing. You're the real hero." Felicity answered truthfully.

"No," Oliver kissed the top of her head,"you saved someone today."

*****

OLIVER QUEEN-

"Roy, if you're going to use arrows that's fine- but try to actually hit the target." Oliver snapped.

Roy had been trying for over an hour with no success. "Thank you so much for you're helpful commentary." Roy shot back, "if you're going to treat me like this I might as well just call it a day."

"You might as well." Oliver said, running a hand through his hair.

"Fine." Roy said coldly. Placing his bow on the table, Roy stormed out of Oliver's warehouse. The warehouse was basically a back up lair- which had finally came in handy.

Oliver felt Diggle's eyes on him as Roy had left.

"What was that Oliver?" He said finally.

"The truth- he needs to focus."

"You need to encourage him more. He is trying Oliver," Diggle said, "so what's on your mind?"

"It was to close Diggle. If she had moved one second later, and the bullet would have went into her heart. I don't think that I'm ok with her being on Team Arrow anymore." Oliver said honestly.

"Oliver..."

*****
I'm behind in school and my parents are grounding me :/