Jack Avery Imagine ♡

That minute it just hit me, all these people the place we were at made me so anxious. my breathing started to get uneasy and I could feel my anxiety crawling up. Jack wanted to say something to daniel so he was in front of me, I didn't want to interrupt him. But I kept getting worse to the point where I was about to collapse and fall to the ground and cry.

I instantly grab zachs arm cause he was next to me walking. He looked at me confused then he relised what was happening to me he immediately called for Jack, and Jack looked back and looked at zach and I then back at me. He soon relised what was happening to me, he rushed to me and engulfed me into hug. He started rubbing my back to calm me down and he kept saying "shh baby, it's ok. I'm here".

That minute I was mess, bawling my eyes out. I didn't want to be here I just wanted to leave and hide. Jack relised that and he took me back to the car and told the rest of the boys to leave us alone for a bit. I could tell they were extremely worried for me, I mean they always are when this happens they're like my brothers so caring for me.

Jack still hugging me and rubbing my back, then he starts singing for me. His voice is so soothing and that's one of the things that calms me down. then he looks at me with sadness in his eyes and says "I hate seeing you like this baby, I'm never going to let you go. I'm sorry you have these anxiety attacks but I'm always there for you". I just look at him now with dry tear stains on my cheek and weakly whisper and say "thank you, I love you so much Jack".
He smiles and says says "I'll always love you y/n no matter what". He then gently gives me a soft kiss on my lips.

I truly love him and he's always there for me he's the only one that Could ever calm me down In these situations.

(honestly I don't know how I came up with this, I was in my feels I guess lol)