Zach Herron Imagine ♤

I walked down the white quiet hallways humming a song, My mind in another world. Stopping at hault as I hear my brother and his band mate who is also my boyfriend talking. He sounds nervous as he talks to my brother, I press my ear closer to the door to listen more closely to the conversation.

"Zach are you and my sister dating, I'm going to ask you one more time", Corbyn says

"Why are you asking all of a sudden and Why do you suspect her and I are dating", Zach says nervously.

I let out a sigh and open the door, Both the heads turn to look up towards me,Zach gives me a nervous look while corbyn is giving me more of a frown look.

"Corbyn Zach and I are dating we have been for 2 months", I say calmly. Zach takes my hand as I give him a resuring smile.

"But you know what I told you Y/n",Corbyn says getting angry.

"Corbyn just stop, How would you like if you started dating my friend but I would be let you cause it would be "Weird" It would break you wouldn't it", I say easing my voice a little corbyn looked away from my gaze and relaxed a little.

"I don't wanna see my little sister getting hurt, I couldn't handle seeing you when you got hurt by that Dick head of an ex of yours", corbyn says eyes full of worry and sorrow.

"Corbyn, You know zach would never hurt me. He's your best friend, Zach and I love each other", I say to him then engulf him in a hug, He returns it and then pulls away looking at zach.

"I swear to god Zachary of you ever hurt my sister I will kill you", Corbyn says looking at zach in the eye.

"I promise I would never hurt her, She means alot to me bro", He says to corbyn.

I smile at zach and go over and give him a quick peck on the lips as He wraps his arms around me.

"Oh and please not be all kissy kissy when I'm around", Corbyns says laughing as he leaves the room. I flip corbyn off and then turn my gaze back at zach, wrapping my arms around Zach's neck.

"I love you and I promise I would never hurt you baby", Zach says swaying us a little.

"I love you more, I know you would never hurt me your to soft to do anything what my ex did", I say looking into his brown beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry he hurt you like that baby", Zach says giving me sad look.

"Its ok, It's in the past now it's over what matters now is this, this moment if this time and I will never forget moments like these", I say smiling Zach smiles at me widley and leans in and gives me a loving kiss that I didn't ever want to end.

(A/n Another imagine fixed up I've got some more to do later)