Daniel Seavey Imagine ☆

"Who will fix me now?
Dive in when I'm down?
Save me from myself
Don't let me drown"

I sang and moved to the rhythm of the song while getting ready for my date with daniel. I continued singing and getting ready.

Daniels P.o.v
I'm about to pick up Y/n but she's not picking up her phone to tell I'm here. I go to her apartment and grab the spare key and open the door. I can hear someone singing, Is that Y/n I ask myself. I walk over to her room and stand in the door way and see her choosing her outfit while she sings and dance. Wow she's amazing I never knew she could sing like that. I don't think she noticed me cause she went into her bathroom to get something then she came out. I cleared my throat and got her attention.
End of p.o.v

As I was getting my outfit I hear someone clear their throat and i turn around and see Daniel standing there in the doorway Smiling at me. I mentally face palm myself thinking he just heard me sing.
"How long have you been standing there Daniel", I say blushing of embarrassment.

"long enough to hear you singing so beautifully", He says coming closer to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. He smiles down at me.

"You Know you're beautiful, and you have an amazing voice", he says looking at me.

"Aw your so sweet daniel your making me blush now ", I say putting my head down.

"Hey don't hide your face, it's so cute when you blush Y/n", he says lifting up my chin.

We make eye contact and Daniel slowly starts to lean in and so do I. Until the gap is closed as our lips move in sync, I wrap my arms around his neck and go on my tipy toes so I could kiss him better. He has arms grip a little tighter around my waist as he deepens the kiss even more. Then we stop and he says

"why dont we have a movie night date here", he says smirking

"Yeah why not", I say laughing a little knowing what he ment.
Then giving a kiss on his cheeks.

(i don't know how I feel about this one)