Corbyn Besson Imagine ♧

"Today we are gathered here to respect and remember Corbyn besson, Now Y/n Y/L/N Corbyn's Girlfriend would like to say a few words". The priest says stepping out of the way for me to speak.

"Corbyn Besson was an amazing person, he was kind hearted he would never hurt one soul. He always knew a way to make people happy, laugh when they felt sad. He knew how to make me happy, he helped me and other people out of dark times, I say a few tears rolling down my cheeks. He was a great friend, Brother and boyfriend. Corbyn Besson was very talented and he could sing so beautifully, I remember one night where I couldn't sleep I had a nightmare he sung to me to sleep. I also remember another time where I was with his siblings and we were all hanging out and I specifically remember Corbyn and his brother Jordan always trying to scare Ashely and I for fun that day I will never forget just a bunch of teenagers having fun and just us being us. Corbyn always talked about how much he loved his family, how much he loved his band, How much he loved  fans and how much he loved me. One thing he said to me before he said goodbye was to say that he loved the baby that we were going to have, I say rubbing my stomach. He also said that we will meet again one day and that he loves everyone so much".

That was the last of my speech I said and tears were flowing down my Cheeks everyone clapped and they all had tears in their eyes. We all put a rose on the coffin and we said our last goodbye, I was the last one to put the last rose on Corbyn's Coffin.

I just stood there crying not believing that he is gone, I said one last thing before I left." Oh my dear Corbyn I love you so much and will never stop, our baby loves you too and I'm sorry that you had to leave but now your in a better place rest in peace my love". Like that I stood up and left, I'm never going to forget Corbyn Besson my one true love.

5 Years later.

"Where here honey", I say stopping at the Grave stone where it said Corbyn Mathew Besson.

"Are you going to tell me another story about Daddy", my Daughter Rose says.

"Yep I'm going to tell you another story about your daddy who was the best", I say smiling at her.

"Mummy I know daddy is not here but I love him since you've told my so many story's about him", Rose says smiling and hugging me

I hug her back tightly and slightly tear up and smile of what she said and then let go.

"love you Corbyn Besson and so does our daughter" I say smiling with tears in my eyes.

My one true love

(I was in my feels and I just needed to write it down, This imagine is sad and happy I guess you can say. also I teared up writing this not going to lie anyway don't forget to vote 😊)