Daniel Seavey Imagine ☆

I miss daniel so much he's been on tour in Europe for 2 months now and he's currently in London. We have been texting and face timing sometimes but it's not the same. He's always saying he misses me so much but what can we do if we are half way across the country from each other.

I just sat thinking, the tv playing in the background faintly. Then an I idea popped in my head. I grabbed my laptop and typed in plane flights to London and got one that leaves as soon as possible. I started packing some of my stuff and then I texted Corbyn who's litrally like a brother to me saying I'm coming to London and I'm going to suprise Daniel cause I miss him so much. Corbyn tells me which Venue they're playing at and which Hotel they're staying at too.

After I finished packing everything I needed and texting corbyn. I grabbed my phone my wallet and my passport and called an Uber to pick me up to take to the airport. My uber came and took me to the airport, my flight was at 6pm it was currently 5:30pm. I got to the airport checked in and did all that stuff. now only 10 minutes before my flight I can't wait to suprise Daniel.

My flight was called and I got all my things. I went  to my seat and put my earphones in and listened to my music, this is going to be a long flight.
Finally I landed in London and got off the plane and went to get my luggage and I message Corbyn telling him I'm here, He says that their concert is going to start at 6:30pm but the doors open at 5:50pm.

I go to the hotel that the boys are staying at and I book a room. I go into a room and get a casual outfit ready I'm planning to be in the crowed and see of he spots me and bam I've surprised him. I got a comfy hoodie and I got my sunglasses so no one realises it's me but the fans would probably will oh well.
it's currently 5:45pm and I decided t get going the venue wasn't far from the hotel so I just walked. I got to the venue and I saw so many people lined up near the door to go in I got in line and while waiting a couple of fans noticed it was me I told them that I was surprising Daniel and they thought that was cute I also told them to keep it down low so he doesn't notice straight away, let's just say they were very nice.

We got into the venue and I was standing with the fans. The show started and Eben opened up as always he's an incredible singer and he killed it. Then the boys came on and they started singing everyone was cheering I cheered to and I saw Daniel singing beautifully and he looked so good up there. So i decided to take my sunglasses off and my hood and I told the girls to try and get his attention.

Well they obviously got his attention and he looked right our way and our eyes locked I smiled widely and daniels eyes went wide and then he grew a big smile and started singing with more power. He was honestly just amazing.

The show was almost over and daniel told everyone to quiet down a little and started speaking.

"So today one of the best things happened my beautiful Girlfriend Y/n came to the show today well she kinda surprised me cause I had no idea she was coming at all", he says smiling widely and looking at me.

"Oh daniel I knew she was coming she told me that she wanted to suprise you", Corbyn says coming over to Daniel and giving him a side hug. All the fans cheered and awed, I was just smiling I was happy that I could finally see him.

Then Daniel tells me to come up on stage, and I walk through the crowed and I got near the stage and daniel helps me up. As I got up on the stage and I was standing Daniel instantly gives me a hug and I hug back tightly and start tearing up a little, All the fans Awed.

Then the boys came and joined the hug and we had a massive group hug. Then the Concert finished and We all went back to the hotel and Daniel decided to stay in my room since he was sharing with Corbyn. We were laying in bed cuddling until Daniel spoke.

"I'm so happy you surprised me today bby".

"I had to I missed you so much", I say snuggling up to his neck and smiling.

"Y/n stay for the rest of the tour it would be so much and we won't miss each other", He says looking at me.

"Yes I will, and yes it's going to be so much fun", I say giggling.

Daniel just hugs me tightly and gives me kisses all over my face and then kisses my lips softley, I smile into the kiss. It was perfect then break from the kiss and we look into each other eyes.

"I love you so much Y/n", Daniel says smiling softly at me.

"I love you so much too Daniel", I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles at me and we cuddle and soon sleep takes over us.

(I don't fucken know what this is lmao, Also school has started again for me and it sucks so I won't be writing as much as before hope people understand also don't forget to vote 😊)