Corbyn Besson Imagine ♧

slowly we walked down the cool grey footpath a smile been put upon the little girl next to me as she happily sang a little tune of a somg that she loved so much. I couldn't help myself smile down at her she to precious.

She had the same eyes as her faither and the same wavy curled hair like me she had something that resembled us but she also had her own beauty which stood out the most which made her so special.

We came to a crossing and stopped waiting for the green light to signal us to walk across. Soon the green light lit up and eagerly the little girl pulled me to cross the zebra crossing her smile growing even bigger as she saw the bug building that we always go to see every thrursday.

"Mummy mummy come on, Me wanna see dadda", My daughter now says giggling and pulling my hand more.

"Ok ok we're going see" , I say giggling and pointing to the big building

"Yayaya dadda", My daughter says happily as he held my hand tightly.

We walked up to the building, opening the door for my daughter as she started to get more excited now as we enter the building. Walking over to the elevator I press the button waiting for the doors to open. The doors open and my daughter runs in as I walk in slowly giggling at her excitement.

She grabs my hamd again and starts doing a little happy dance. I smile widleydoen at her she gives me a big smile back. I love her to pieces I don't know what I would do without her. The elevator sings signalling were on the ei g ht floor and the doors open. We both walk through and down the hallway towards the studio her dad would be in and all of a sudden my daughter let's go of my hand and runs to the door and knocks on it quickly. I gasp a little but starts giggling at her actions.

The door opens and a big smile forms on her face and starts talking to the person who openend the door.
"Uncle JONAHHHH", she says giggling

"Omgg Rileyy",jonah says smiling widleyand picking her up giving her a big hug. I smile at the two.

"Hey Y/n",Jonah says giving a me a warm smile.

"Hey Jo", I say smiling.

"He's over there recording but he'll be out soon ",Jonah says smiling and putting down Riley.

"Thanks jo",I say smiling and giving him a quick hug as he returns one.

Riley grabs my hand as we walk more into the studio and greet the other boys Riley smiles even more as she sees the other boys. All the boys adored her and I'm so glad they all got along, Riley always lobes spending time with them.

Then there he is the man that I feel I love with and now have a daughter with walk out the booth he was recording a new song. He was saying something to Daniel until he got Interuppted by Riley, I smile widley at them as he looked down a huge smile formed on his lips as he picked up Riley and spun her giving her a big hug.

"My princess I missed you so much", Corbyn says kissing her cheek and smiling.

"Me missed you more dadda",Riley says hugging him tightly her little arms around his neck.

I smiled widley at them even more, Corbyn glanced at me smiling even more aswell ad he walked over to me holding a now tired Riley it seemed like.

"Hey beautiful",Corbyn says smiling and giving me a soft kiss on my forhead.

"Hey", I smile soflty and melt into his touch.

"She was really excited to see you", I smile looking up at him.

"Well I'm glad I got to see her I missed her", Corbyn says smiling giving Riley a kiss on her head as she has now fallen asleep on his shoulder.

"I was also excited to see you", I say giggling a little.

"Oh really now", Corbyn says chuckling soflty a small smirk forming on his lips.

"Oh shush besson", I say giggling and rolling my eyesplayfully.

"Well Ms Y/n I missed you too", Corbyn says putting Riley down on the couch that was in the studio covering her with one of his hoodies which she snuggles. I smiled at him as I slwoly wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

"Hmm I love you corbyn besson", I says smiling up at him.

"I love you more Y/n Besson",Corbyn says smiling and giving me a soft kiss.

(Fixed up corbyn imagine hope you like it and don't forget to vote so I can see if you guys like the imagines)