Jack Avery Imagine ♡

It was a cold and rainy day, all I wanted to do right now was be in my warm cozy bed cuddled up to my boyfriend Jack. But no I'm stuck at one of my classes today in Uni bored out of my mind.
The teacher kept talking and talking to the point where I almost fell asleep but my phone buzzed which made me wake up, I take my phone out to see a message from Jack.

Text messages

Jack: Hey bby I'll pick you up after class ♥

y/n: Thanks bby, actually can you pick me up now class is boring :(

Jack: Alright bby be there in 5 minutes 😂

y/n: thank yoouuuuuu love youuu ♥♥

jack: Love you tooo

I Put my phone away, and bounced my leg impatiently waiting for jack to come. I heard my phone buzz after a couple of minutes and I knew it was jack. The lesson kept going and I quickly packed my things away and quickly and quietly went thew the back entrance of the class so the teacher didn't notice me leave. I run down the corridors of the building quietly to the main entrance door.

I quickly run out to the pouring rain seeing jacks Jeep waiting for me, I put my hoodie over my hair and run towards his car opening the door then shutting it sighing in relief.

"Hello there", Jack chuckles.

" Helloooo", I say back giggling.

"You look cute baby", Jack says kissing my cheek then starts the engine and drives off.

"Thank you", I say blushing a little and giggling.

"So I was thinking of grabbing a bunch of junk food and then going home to eat, cuddle and watch Netflix all day", Jack says putting his hand on my knee and rubbing it gently.

"Sounds perfect", I say smiling and leaned over to give a him a kiss on the cheek.

We soon arrive at M'cdonalds (A/n that felt weird to write cause I never call it that lol) and we went threw the drive through let's just say I odered more then jack, I'm really hungry.

"Are you gonna eat all of that food", Jack says looking at me and laughing.

"Yes I am Avery", I say all confident.

" Whatever you say bby", Jack says laughing.

We finally got our food and drove home. When we arrived I grabbed most of the food and sped off inside wanting to put my nice cozy hoodie which was probably jacks and my fuzy socks. I layer everything out on the bed and put Netflix on as jack got changed into his sweats and a hoodie.

"Babbyyy come and join meeee", I say pouting. Jack laughs at my chilish behaviour and came and sat right next me wrapping his arms aroumd me as he starts attacking me with kisses, I squeal at the feeling, giggling  and trying to wriggle out of his grip but he was to strong.

"Jaaaaacckkkk" I say giggling. He just giggled in response and gave me a warm kiss on lips which I needed. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck Deeping it more as jack hands went and rested on my waist.

"I love you" I say parting from the kiss looking up at him.

"I love you more baby", Jack says smiling then kissing me once again.

(A/n I don't really like this one that much and it's not that long either which is weird but anyway. School finished earlier for me cause of corona and all so I'll try and write more. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 10K READS, THAT'S ACTUALLY INSANE NOT GONNA LIE. Anyway hoped you enjoyed this jack imagine 💜)