Daniel Seavey Imagine ☆

Slowly slowly I started to fall into a deep sleep, my eyelids closing as they were getting heavier and heavier. I let out a small relief of a sigh funnily getting some sleep after what had happened today. My mind needed rest as so did my body. As I am sleeping in peace I felt a dip in the bed normally registering who it could be I felt a pair of arms wrap around my fragile body pulling my body closer to them.

my eyes fluttered a little open now as I was pulled back into the embrace of somones arms but I soon come to relise it's none other then my boyfriends arm, Daniel seavey. I was a little shocked that he even came here and is now cuddling me after what had happened today. My back againts his chest as I feel his hot breath againts my neck, He lightly traced my hips in a circular motion making me more calm under his touch. 

He let out a small sigh still tracing my hips before he started to speak." I know your asleep right now my love but i i had to get this off my chest and tell you, I just feel so awful about earlier and what happened you had every right to be upset at me and i shouldn't of lashed out at you like that especially over the phone it wasn't right and I should have just come home and talked about it", His says whispering near my ear as he now traces my arms. I keep my eyes closed still but I slwoly turn around to face him and open my eyes looking right into his beautiful blue eyes.

His eyes widen as he sees me turn and open my eyes his mouth parted a little as he let out a small gasp but he soon closed his mouth a small sad smile appearing in his lips as he pulled me closer to him. I just let him do it because all I wanted was for him to do this more this is what we argued about him overworking and never seeing him it hurt me in a way and I did feel a bit selfish and I do understand he loves his job and I I'm happy for him. But I also hate seeing the love of my life stressed and exhausted after a long day at the studio and coming home late never really seeing each other through out the day. So I favoured this moment never wanting it to end.

"I'm sorry baby",He says soflty rubbing my cheek with his thumb looking right into my eyes.

"Daniel, I forgive you but Promise me you will not over work yourself and promise me to also make time to take care of yourself and I'm always here to help you, You know", I say leaning my forhead againts his still not breaking our eye contact.

"I promise Y/n, I promise you ok And next time I will come to you if I ever get like this. Your the only one that knows how to keep me sane and I lost myself being in that studio for those many hours", He says in a queit gentle voice.

A smile forms on my lips as engulf him a big koala hug not wanting to let go I heard his small soflty chuckles escape his mouth as he wrapped his big strong arms around me holding me close to him. I look back into his eyes as we both smile wodley at each other as I start speaking.

"I love you daniel James seavey", I mean down closer to his face my lips ghosting over his as he was the one to close the small gap between our lips sharing a passionate loving kiss.

(My fixed up daniel imagine I hope you enjoy :)