Jack Avery Imagine ♡

What is life anymore, It's crazy to think that the person you thought who loved you back as much as you loved just disappears, leaves. To think the day he just left I was about to suprise him how we were going to have a child. But then a year later to see him on TV living his dream and then all of a sudden just text me out of the blue saying he's sorry and wants me back how he misses me and hes stupid for what he did. Yes that was really stupid of what he did but does he think I'm that pathetic and dumb to come to him after what he did no, I do not plan to tell him he has a child I do not plan on seeing him for pretty much my whole life.

Here we are now 2 years later after that incident. I'm just walking to the shops with my 4 year old daughter Artemis going to get some ice cream since we had nothing to do for the rest of the day. We walk into a small centre with some shops in it and we go to the little ice cream café that we always go to, I was Holding Artemis's Hand and when I went to oder I guess I wasn't really concentrating in what she was doing and she slipped away.

When I finished paying I see she's gone, I instantly freak out and start calling her name I go out of the icecream shop to see if she was there.

"Artemis, Artemis where are you", u say yelling worriedlly

I go looking around the shops to see if she's there, I'm about to have a panic attack where could my baby be.

A couple of minutes later I hear people coming near me and a little kids voice I turn around and see Artemis walking towards me with someone I didn't see who they were I was just glad my baby was safe.

"Artemis, oh my God I thought I lost you honey", I say engulfing her in a hug.

"Sowwy mummy", she says hugging back.

"Thank you for bringing her back, I'm guessing she led you to me", I say standing up to look at the person who brought her back.

"Yeah she just seemed lost it seemed right to get her back to her mother", the person says.

As I got up to look who the person was I never thought it would be him in a million years. I just froze there not knowing what to do.

"Jaa..ckk", I stutter out.

"Y/n", he says his voice cracking.

"What are. .ee Y...oou Do. .in..g here Jack", I let out shakily.

"I-, I- have a show to play tonight here", he says even more shocked.

I didn't know what else to say, I was on the verge of tears, I was angry, sad and shocked.

"I didn't know you had a child", Jack says looking at Artemis.

"Yeah well cause you weren't here to know", I say looking away.

"Wait is she mine", Jack says now on the verge of tears.

"I-, I'm sorry Jack but I need to go", I say lifting up Artemis to carry her and walking away fast.

"Y/N, Y/N wait im sorry please", Jack says loudly in pain behind me.

I couldn't bare it anymore I started crying, I quickly walked back home putting Artemis down and just full on breaking down.

"Mummy you ok", Artemis says in her little voice.

"Yeah I'm ok honey, just a little un well that's all", I say giving her a weak smile.

"It's ok", She says giving me a hug and a little kiss on the head since I do that when she's not well.

"Aww thank you Artemis, I love you honey", I say to her.

"I wuv you more mummy", she says smiling.

I give her another hug and tell her to go play in her room since I need to get myself together and process what just happened. As I got up from where I was sitting I here my door bell ring and I open it a little to see Jack. Shit I forgot her knew this was the house I used to live in with my parents.

"Jack GO away", I say closing the door on him.

"Y/n please, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I don't know why I left you like that I guess I was scared. Just please I miss you I'm always thinking about you", Jack says leaning against the door.

I lightly scoff and shake my head now starting to cry again.

"Jack you just left me without saying anything, the day you left I was going to tell you that we were going to have a child, yes she's your child. But why would I tell you after since you left me like that I thought you loved me", I say crying even more.

"Y/n, I'm so so sorry please just open the door", Jack says now on the verge of tears and meaning that he's really sorry.

I just open the door and I just sit there crying and looking at him and then looking away. All he does is step in and engulf me in a hug and I just let him since I was a mess. he rubs my back trying to calm me down which worked I missed him so much but he hurt me badly.

"Y/n what I did to you was such a dick move and I hate myself for doing it. I'm truly sorry and I want to see if we can try us again I also want to see if we can be a family. Our daughter seems so amazing and special", Jack says with tears going down his cheeks

"Jack i-, I- don't know, I miss you too and I would like to try us again but I don't know", I say looking away.

"Mummy what's going on", Artemis says peeking from the hallway.

"Um nothing sweetie, go back to your bedroom", I say

"Mummy is that, that man who we saw earlier", Artemis says walking up to us.
I just nod and smile weakly. then neal down to her and say, "Artemis, sweetie you know how you kept asking me who your daddy was well I didn't know how to tell you since it was hard but the person standing here is your dad", I say nervously looking at Jack.
he just smiles nervously and then neal down to Artemis.

"So your my daddy", Artemis says in her little voice.

"Yes I am, and I really want to be your dad. I'm sorry I haven't been here to see you grow to beautiful princess", he says smiling and tapping her nose lightly.

"I've seen you in pictures mummy had in her book, and yes I would like you to be my daddy. But do you love my mummy", Artemis says squishing Jacks Cheeks.

Jack laughs a little and picks her up and comes up to me with Artemis in his arms and says, "Yes I do love your mum alot and I love you my little princess who has a pretty name".

I smile at what Jack says and give Artemis a little kiss on the cheek. Jack sets Artemis down and she runs back to her room to get something probably. Then Jack looks at me into my eyes then to my lips, then he kisses me so sweetly and I kiss back. I missed his lips and just him so much. We both break from the kiss and Jack says "I love you Y/N I've always have I want to be here for you and our daughter for our family, I'm sorry again please forgive me", he says really meaning it.

"Jack Avery I love you too, But you have to promise to not repeat what you did to me, do you promise", I say looking at him.

"I promise with all my life", Jack says

"I forgive you", I say smiling.

Jack smile grew even bigger and gave me a passionate kiss, then hugged me. I laughed a little at his reaction. then Artemis came running back to us saying mummy, daddy. I saw jack smile really big when she called him that.

"Yes, princess", Jack says picking up Artemis.

"I made this", She says showing a drawing of us three.

"Aww honey it's beautiful", I say giving her a kiss on the for head.

"It's amazing princess", Jack says giving her a kiss on the cheek

I was really happy that my family was complete I'm happy Jack came back.

(right so I actually really like this imagine and it's over 1000 words which is crazy Lol, I hoped you liked this imagine also again don't forget to vote on the imagines so ik if they're good or not ♡)