Corbyn Besson Imagine ♧

(A/n before reading the Imagine have to say it's a really long one that I have written so just prepare your self 😂)

I ran around the house crazily, trying to get all the things I needed for work. I went to my wardrobe and picked a comfortable out fit before I went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast for My daughter skyler and I.

I walk into the kitchen and see skyler sitting on the seat with a picture story book, I smiled at the sight of her and said. "Morning honey".

"Morning Mumma", she says getting out of her seat and running towards me to give me a hug. I hug her back give her a little kiss on the cheek and tell to go back and sit.

"So Skyler what would you like for breakfast today", I say smiling at her.

"Can I have oats mumma with the sweet honey you put", She says giggling and smiling at me.

"Sure bubba", I say smiling at her. I prepare the oats for her and put the honey in and give it to her as she starts eating. I quickly make my self coffee and toast and sit next to Skyler and i start eating my food.

"Mumma who's going to stay with me today when you go to work", She says turning to me and waiting for me to answer. My eyes go wide and I panic a little as I forgot to take care of who's going to look after skyler today. She doesn't have kinder today and Fanjoy called me in yesterday kind of a last minute thing for me to come in for today.

"Oh um, Hold on bubba let me get my phone and make few phone calls.

"Did you forget Mumma, to call someone", Skyler says with a cheeky smile

"Haha mabey", I say smiling at her and roughing up her hair a  little, she giggles and continues to eat her food while I go to get my phone and see who's free last minute.

I called My mum, and my brother but they were busy I expected that. I called Tate but she was buys too. I know the Boys would be Busy too well most of them. I let a sigh out as I went through my contact list when I came across his name, I always call him last and if it's a desperate emergency. I press on to his contact name and call him after a phew rings he picks up.

"Hey Y/n", Corbyn says.

"Um hey corbyn", I say little nervous

"Are you ok", Corbyn asks concerned

"Yeah I'm fine, I um just need to ask you a small favour", I say anxious for his response.

"Yeah sure", He says calmly

"Can you come and look after skyler while I go to work, usually I don't work today but Fanjoy called me last minute and I forgot to arrange for someone to look after skyler", I say now more nervously.

"Yeah of course, I'll be there soon ok", Corbyn says.

"Ok thanks Corbyn", I say

"No problem", he says

After the call ends I let out a sigh that I didn't know I was holding. I didn't know I would be seeing him again this soon. Corbyn Usually gets to stay with Skyler cause he has a right to stay with his daughter but seeing him again feels weird. Then I remember 4 years back on what happened.

Corbyn Went out one night With the rest of the boys he got way to drunk and he came home with hikeys on his neck I instantly knew what happen but decided to talk to him in the morning about it. The morning came I confronted him he also admitted to it and hated what he did, he told me he was sorry and he showed he was sorry but we always kept arguing after that and I told him to be carfule when he went out but it just didn't Work so we broke up and 2 weeks later I find out that I'm pregnant, I was nervous to tell Corbyn but I did cause he had the right to know. Corbyn wasn't a bad person yes he made mistakes but he wasn't a terrible, But we still weren't together. My heart sometimes still aches cause I do miss him and mabey i do still love him but I honestly don't know anymore.