Daniel Seavey Imagine ☆

I wake up to the sun shining through the curtins and I look to my left and see The boy that I've fallen in love with sleeping peacefully. I smile to myself and get up from the bed and quickly and quietly go down the stairs of the hold cabin that Daniel and I were staying at.

I make my way downstairs and go out to the back patio opening the door slowly and step outside  and see the beautiful white snow every where covering the trees. I take a breath in and smile and lean on the wooden fence and admire the beauty of nature in front of me.

While I was standing and admiring I felt two strong arms wrap around me with a blanket I smiled and giggled.

"Morning Baby", Daniel says kissing the top of my head.

"Morning", I say now turning around to face him. He wasn't wearing a shirt, he was only wearing his sweats. I put my hands on his bare chest and went up on my tipy toes and kissed daniel on the lips. Daniel kisses back Deeping it a little more, I always felt so safe when I was with daniel.

"Do you want to go inside now, it's chilly and your not wearing a shirt", I say giggling at him.

"Hm yeah alright baby", Daniel says smiling down at me. Then he taps on my legs signalling for me to jump up so he could carry my inside.
I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck snuggling my head on his neck the blanket still wrapped around me.

Daniel places me on top of the counter top in the kitchen and he goes between my legs rubbing his hands up and down my bare thighs.

"What do you want to do today baby", Daniel asks smiling at me.

"I want to do nothing today but I was going to take a nice hot bubble bath cause I do need one", I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hmm sounds good can I join you", Daniel says now wrapping his arms around me.

"Hm sure baby", I say running my hand through his hair.

"But first breakfast", Daniel says smiling and going to the fridge.

"Ooo yes, could you make me a coffee please", I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course Baby", Daniel says smiling coming up to me and kissing me gently on the lips, I smile into the kiss and then he continues making the coffee's.

As he makes the coffees I just admire him, and how perfect he is. I was madly in love with this boy but we hadn't said the 'I love you' to each other and I'm scared that he doesn't feel the same way.

"Here baby", Daniel says giving me my coffee.

"Thanks Daniel", I say taking the coffee and taking a sip from it.

After we both finished drinking our coffees I hopped off the counter top and grabbed daniels hand and led him upstairs and to the room we were sleeping in and then to the connected bathroom.

"Oh I see bath time", Daniel says smirking and wrapping his arms around my waist under my shirt then kissing my neck softly.

"Mmhmm" I say turning around to him and smiling.

I fill up the bath tub with hot water and some soap then I take my shirt off and and my underwear. I cover my chest feeling a little insecure. I see that daniels naked he quickly looks at me smileing and eyeing me uo and dwon and i smile sheepishly.

"Hey your beautiful ok", he says kissing my fore head.

He goes in the bath tub first then I go in sitting between his legs, snakes his arms around my waist as I lean on his chest. He lightly kisses my neck and I put my hands on his hands.

We sit in silence for a bit enjoying this moment our company together until Daniel starts talking, "what if we play a game, I write something on your back and you guess what it is"

"Hm ok sounds fun", I say turning my head a bit smiling at him.

"Ok I'm going to start now", Daniel says writing something on my back. I try and figure out the word and I have a guess.

"Hmm is it pretty", I say questionly.

"Correct baby, Your very pretty", he says kissing my cheek.

"Ok go next", I say. Daniel writes something else and I try and guess it.

"Ooooo I know this one is it beautiful", I say excitedly.

"Wow baby your good at this", Daniel says kissing my neck softly.

"Ok write another one please Seavey",  I say giggling.

"your wish is my command y/l/n", Daniel says chuckling and starting to write once again but this time I couldn't really figure out what it was, it was like it was a sentence.

"Um can you write it again I'm not really sure what it is", I say to him.

"Sure", Daniel says a little nervously why though. Daniel writes it again and I only get the first letter.

"Ok I only got the first letter which is an I is that right", I say to him.

"Yep", Daniel says and continues to write it again. I thought and thought what he could be writing and I figured out the other 2 letter an L and a O then it clicked in my brain he wrote 'I love you'. Me breath hitched a little a and a big smile formed on my face I quickly turn around to him and he seems all confused but I keep smiling.

"I love you", I simply say smiling. Daniels smile grew and he nodded and spoke.

"I love you so much Y/n". He says and kisses me softly I kiss back putting my hands on his bare chest.

"What a great way to say I love you for the first time huh", I say laughing a little.

"I think it's amazing", Daniel says smiling and giving me another sweet kiss.

( Welp I have written for a good phew days lol. Oh and school is like starting in a day for me again which is sad so I'll be updating a bit slower hope you all understand 💜)