Jack Avery Imagine ♡

I bopped my head slightly to the music that was being played through my earphones as I was focused on my drawing that I was drawing. I sat againts the walls of the school hallways as I waited for the first bell to go to indicate that class started. To focused on my drawing I didn't relise who walked through the school doors until I saw people erupting in cheers which made me look up since the cheering was louder then my music.

As I looked up I saw what everyone was going crazy over was and it was just the 5 guys that had become so popular since they announced being a band and have actually become popular within months, I do have to hand it to them though they know how to make some decent music.

I rolled my eyes as I stood up and grabbed all my things shoving them in my bag before walking to my first class of the day. While walking the 5 guys some how caught up to me, One of them putting their arm around my shoulder.

"Hello to you too zach" I say pushing his arm off me letting out a chuchle

"You really know how to kill the mood Y/n", zach says pouting

"That's my speciality Zachary", I say smiling with my teeth I hear the rest of the guys chuckling along as zach faked being sad.

"So you still on for tonight",Jack says now putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Wouldn't miss it" I say  smiling at him before heading to my first class

Soon it comes to the end of the day and I walk back home excited to see jack again and for what he has planned all he said was to dress comfortbale and that's it.
I enter my house greeting my mum and younger sister before heading upstairs changing into some trackies and a hoodie, fixing up my hair a little as it got a bit messy. As I finish getting ready I hear my phone ding indicating someone has messaged which was jack himself  saying he's here to pick me up.

I walk down stairs saying bye to family before I leave the house and I walk to jacks car seeing him smiling at me through his car window. I open the door to the passenger side of the car and greet jack.

"Hey",I say as I get in the car putting my seat belt on

"Hey beautiful", Jack says smiling at me and driving off to who knows where, I blush a little at the name he has given me this past 2 months.

"So where are we going Mr avery", I say giggling as I looked at him curiously.

"You shall see m'lday, it be a surpise", Was all jack said giving me his signature smirk.

I shake my head playfully as a wife smile spread on my hands as I look out the window admiring the sky.

Sooner or later the car comes to a stop and I see we're out up on a hill. I see jack get out and walk to my side opening the door for me and I smile at him as he helps me get out, Intertwining our fingers together as we began to walk.

"I promise it will be good once we get there", jack says smiling at me and I give him a bit and smile trusting what he says.

we finnaly make it to the spot jack has been wanting to take us and I gasp a little at how beautiful it is, it's the whole view of the city and it looks breathtaking.

"This...this is amazing jack", I say smiling widley turning to look at him.

"I knew you would like this place, it's peacful and I know you like peacful places to be",Jack says wrapping his arms around my waist leaning his head on mine. I blush at what he says smiling even more, getting goosebumps as he wraps his arms around us.

"I also wanted to ask you something", Jack says his voice getting a little more serious now as he looks at me.

"Yeah?", I look at him waiting for his question as I rest my hands on his shoulders.

"Will you be my Girlfriend Y/n", Jack says still keeping eye contact with me.

"Yes", i say Smiling widley as I go closer to him and give him a soft kiss. Jack kisses back feeling the kiss feeling him smile between our kiss.

"Forverr and always I'll always be there for you " Jack says as we part form the kiss, I smile widley hugging him as he pulls me closer hugging me more, as we just sit there holding on to each other.

(fixed up jack Avery imagine, enjoy:)