Corbyn Besson Imagine ♧

I rolled over again and again, The pain was terrible. "Fucken hell I hate periods", I whisper to myself.
I roll once more and curl myself into a ball while holding my stomach, I close my eyes and settle my breathing and try to relax.
As I was doing that I hear the bedroom door open and I instantly knew it was corbyn. I didn't say anything cause I was in that much pain.

"Hey baby", Corbyn says flopping on the bed next to me.

All I let out is a small wince of pain.

"Baby are you ok", Corbyn ask now worried

"No..itt...s.. The...time...o..fff the month", I say letting a few tears out. yeah the pain was getting worst.

"Aww Y/n why didn't you tell me I could've bought you, your favourite chocolate". Corbyn says coming closer to me and hugging me.

I let out a shaky laugh and look up at him and say, "Corbyn it's fine I honestly just wanted you to cuddle me and just be with me"

"I'm fine with that, I love cuddling you anyway", he says giving me a kiss on the head.

"before we get comfy Could you pleaseeeee get me my diet coke", I say in a little kids voice.

"Of course anything for you baby", Corbyn says getting up and going to get some from the kitchen.
He comes back and gives it to me and I drink some and say
"ah that's better, now come cuddle me bean".

He laughs at my childish self and comes on the bed and we cuddle for the rest of the night.

"Thank you Corbyn, I love you", I say snuggling into his chest even more.

"Anything for you my love, I love you so much", Corbyn says giving me kiss on my fore head.

(I'm not going to lie this is cute ok, also if it's ok could people vote on the imagines so I can just see if it's a good imagine or not 💖)