Corbyn Besson Imagine ♧

I quickly walked to my locker, unlocking it and putting my science in it and then grabbing my maths text book. As I close my locker door I jump a little as I saw Corbyn Besson standing there. I sigh and think what does he want.

"What do you want besson", I say starting walk.

"Let's ditch, you and me", he says smirking.

"No I'm good I'd rather be in maths then with you", I say with no emotion.

"Ouch", he says putting his hand on his chest acting all hurt. "Oh come in Y/n live a little" he says stopping me in my tracks.

"Can you move please", I say trying to walk.

"No come on let's go, I have this place out of this stupid city", he says holding my waist.
I stood there and thought maybe it would be good to get our of this stupid city and maybe corbyn is not that bad right?

"Ugh fine", I say sighing and walking back to my locker and putting my maths stuff and grabbing my bag putting it over my shoulder.

"I knew you would give in", Corbyn says smirking and putting his arm around shoulder.

"uhu don't flatter your self, I'm only coming to get out of this shit city", I say pushing his arm off my shoulder.

"Someone's on there period", Corbyn says chuckling.

"I swear to god besson you Piss me off one more time and I will hit you in the head", I say glaring at him.

"Jeez sorry ", Corbyn says putting his hands up in defence.

I roll my eyes and walk a bit a bit behind him, I see he's wearing his classic stylish sweats with his black baggy hoodie he had and that perfect blond hair that always looks perfect.
His smile was something I loved the most, it was something that made him corbyn. But the things I feel for corbyn hurts since I know he doesn't feel the same as me.

We walked up to his car and I got in and sat in the passengers side and corbyn got in and started the car, and drove off. I leaned my head on the window a little and saw all the lights fade away soon as we got more near to the mountain/ non city part. It was peaceful soon enough fell asleep.

Corbyn p.o.v
She's beautiful I can't be without her. She has long soft hair and the most goergouse eyes. She was something different and I needed her to be with me forever I love her alot.

As I was driving I glance at her and see she's asleep. She looks so cute asleep and so peaceful. I stopped the car since we arrived at our destination. I walked to Y/n side and open the door, gently picked her up in a bridalstyle and walked her up stairs into one of them room.

I kissed her forhead and pulled the covers over, I sighed to myself and said "if only I could make you mine". Then I left the bedroom and went to the balcony to de stress.

end of p.o.v

I woke up in an un familiar bed, the curtains were drawn judt a bit for some sunlight to come through. I get out of bed and quietly walk out the room and down the stairs remembering corbyn was here and thay he took me here. I looked in the lounge room and kitchen but didn't see him at all, I peared out the widow and saw that he was outside on the balcony standing there.

I made my way to the balcony and opened the door gently and closed it behind me. I walk up to him and see that he's shirtless and he has a vape!?, He smoking a vape would've never of guessed. he took a hit f the vape and he slowly released all the smoke come out of his mouth. He looked really hot I wasn't going to lie there but I was also concerned for him.

"Corbyn", I say standing next to him.

"Yeah", Corbyn says letting out a puff of smoke

"Are you ok", I say turning him around to me

"Yeah why wouldn't I be", Corbyn says looking Down at me blowing some smoke in my face.

"Corbyn tell me what's wrong", I say taking the vape off him slowly.

"I'm stressed ok, and I just want you to see that I love you ", Corbyn says turning away from

I smile a little to myself and then pull corbyn towards me and put both of my hands on his cheeks and light tub them.

"Corbyn I love you too and of you ever feel like this just talk to me and not go to vaping please I care about you", I say smiling at him.

corbyn grabs my hands gently off his cheeks and kisses one of then leans in I kisses me softly om the lips. I wrap my arms around hi neck as he pulled me closer by my waist wrapping his arms around me. He deepened the kiss more making our lips move each other more. we quickly parted for air and then smashed our lips back on each others, i never knew this day would come.

Corbyn tapped my leg signalling me for me to jump which I did. He took us inside and led us upstairs not daring to part our lips at all. We got the room and he walks in kicking it closed behind him, then laying me gently on the bed breaking the kiss for a moment looking into my eyes.

"let me show you how much I love you", Corbyn says in whisper.

"please", was all I said and corbyn immediately connected our lips together and we made love

(this took me like 2 days to write cause I started it the other day then got caught up in school stuff which is annoying then didn't have time to finish writing it until now. Also sorry for not writing much I haven't had motivation since I've gotten back to school and it sucks anyway hope you enjoyed this corbyn besson imagine ♥)