Jack Avery Imagine ♡

"Y/n Come on get up, Our flight to LA leaves in 4 hours", Christina says shaking me

"Noooo I want to sleep", I say buring my head in my pillow.

"Come on, We're seeing Corbyn and Jaaaaackkk", Christina says extending Jacks name In a higher voice

"Hmm yeah and the other boys I'm guessing too", I say sitting up now.

"Yeah and the other boys too but like Jack is there too", she says smirking.

"Can you stop Christina we're just friends ok", I say glaring at her.

"Y/n as your older sister I know when you like someone and for a matter of fact Jack likes you too, I see it all the boys see it", Christina says I getting up from my bed and walking towards the door. I was about to say something back but just gave up.

"Whatever", I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"Ok then get ready and get all your stuff cause our flight now leaves in 3 and half hours", she says walking out my room

I get off my bed lazily and do my normal routine of getting ready, I go to my wardrobe and get a a tracksuit and a hoodie. Then I just put on my ugg boots cause honestly today I couldn't be fucked doing anything.

I walk into the living room with my bags and see Christina and Paige sitting and talking.

"Ok I'm ready", I say still half asleep

"Aw I hope you guys have Fun In LA, ik someone special is waiting for you", Paige says wriggling her eyebrows.

"Oh not you too", I say rolling my eyes.

"Yes her too, WE ALL KNOW YOU AND JACK LIKE EACH OTHER JUST ADMIT IT TO EACH OTHER", Christina says waving her arms in the air.

"HE DOESN'T LIKE ME CHRIS", I say mimicking her moves.

"Hmf whatever believe what you want but i know when we get to LA, you won't be coming back to New York with me since you'll be staying with Jack", Christina says grabbing her stuff and waving a bye to Paige, walking in front of me.

I just roll my eyes and ignore what she says and wave a goodbye to Paige, and follow Christina. The uber was there waiting for us and we put all our luggage in the boot and the uber takes us to the airport. We finally get to the airport and go through all the security things and they check all our
luggage then we wait for our flight to be called.

"You Know what I feel like", Christina says slouching in her chair.

"COFFEE", We both say at the same time and burst our laughing.

We both get up and walk by the nearest Starbucks and oder ed our drinks. Once we got our drinks and went back to our seats our flight was called.

"Are you serious I just sat down", I say annoyed.

"Come on Y/n", Christina says grabbing my arm.

I roll my eyes playfully and laugh a little at her excitement, I guess she really miss corbyn I mean I don't blame her they're litrally perfect, plus I miss my best friend/like brother and of course I miss Jack but like we will never become anything.

We went into the plane and found our seats and sat down and put my earphones in my ear listening to my music and settling in and closing my eyes soon I knew I was asleep

A couple of hours later I feel Christina shaking me awake telling me we have landed and arrived. We get up from our seats and exit the plane we go to baggage claim and went through our gate.

"Corbyn said that him and the boys are waiting neat our gate", Christina says walking next to me. I started to look out for the boys and I spot them I tell Christina and she smiles widely running and yelling corbyn's name. He turns around and smiles and opens his arms up to hug Christina. I laugh and shake my head playfully and walk up to the boys and zach immediately tackles me in a hug.

"Y/nnnnn I missed you Poop head", Zach says

"High Zek I missed you too fetus", I say hugging him back and laughing I pull out of the hug and and hug the others but Jack was last.

"Hi Y/n", Jack says smiling

"Hey Jack", I say smiling back. Jack hugs me and I hug him back and it felt perfect. Then I felt myself being picked off the ground and I squealed.

"JAAAAACKKK PUT ME DOWN", I say giggling while jack runs to the car.

"Nope", was all Jack said.

I hear the others laughing behind us as they walk. We finally got to the car and Jack puts me down and we're both still laughing then we look at each others eyes. At that ment we were so close that I could feel Jack breath hit my lips, I just want to kiss him right then and there. I could see he started leaning in until we heard the others come and we quickly pulled away embarrassed.

We get in the car and I sit in between Zach and Jack in the back. I got sleepy and I didn't relise I put my head on jacks shoulder.

"Dude Y/n fell asleep on your shoulder", Zach says to Jack

"Yeah, She looks cute when she sleeps", Jack says smiling down at Y/n.

"Bro you must love her, Ask her out", Zach says

"I don't know, Does she even love me back", Jack says sighing

"Dude are you serious, She's so in love with you. you should see the way she looks at you, bro just ask her out". Zach Says. Jack just nods and mabey he will ask Y/n out.

I guess we got to the house cause I felt someone carrying me then lay me on a bed and someone kiss my head, my eyes flutter open and see Jack.

"Jack", I say rubbing my eyes and sit up

"Oh hey Y/n", Jack says smiling

" Did you kiss my fore head before", I say

"Uh yeah I did, did you not like it", he says now worried.

"No I liked it", I say smiling shyly.

"Yeah", Jack says coming  to sit in my bed.

We sit there in silence for a couple a minutes until Jack says something.

"Y/n I love you", He says now looking at me

I was shocked but happy at the same, I don't say anything and shake my head playfully and lean in and Kiss him. He kisses me back putting love into the kiss.

"I love you too Jack, I always have ", I say now sitting on his lap with my hands behind his neck.

"Can I take you out tomorrow, Can you stay in LA and live with me please", He says looking into my eyes.

"Yes", I say smiling widely. Jack smiles back and gives me another loving kiss.

I gues Christina and Paige were right after all I was going to stay in LA and Jack did like me back.

(I don't really like this imagine and idk why haha anyway I haven't written an imagine in while and I'm sorry I guess I haven't had motivation but I'm back to writing so expect to see more imagines soon ♡)