chapter 12

damn imissed this.

as soon as igot into the airport icould feel the heat. the fresh hot sun beaming. and then the mexicans that be rolling through here. my brother black and consuegra were there to pick me uhp.

"dumbass why didnt you say you had court in a week. ?. and there you still are smoking. now we gotta waste a whole 50 bucks on your ass" isaid as ihugged her. and ijumped on blacks back. claro all ibrought was a backpack. with a bit of clothess.

"imissed your bitch ass too" she said. black carried me all the way towards the tahoe.

"you hungry heily?" asked black. inodded my head.

"una torta please?." he laughed.

"naw. te chingastes. dopeys holding una asada ayii en el crib" it was like 6. by the time we get there its finna be like 8. nope probably earlier considering how fast black maneja.

"can you at least buy me some hot cheetos kon kueso?" iasked . he nodded his head. "yeah. iknow your fatass aint finna finish complaining"

we were already 5 minutes onto the road.

"oh yeah" consuegra reached into the glove compartment searching for something. "we got 2 doobies" ilaughed as isaw consuegra with 2 fat doobies . one in each hand. ipulled one. grabbed a lighter and started sparking.

"wooo' la fiestas back!" yelled consuegra. "bajale babe.!"

istarted coughing. nearly choking on the smoke. consuegra was just loooking at me. icould tell she wanted to laugh. gatcho ifelt the burn in my lungs. And llorando.

"babe ?. when the fuqk did this happen ?. what the hell happend to tinas fat ass ?" iasked. black eyed me down through the rearview mirror.

"Mhhmmm" ileaned back.

"who the fuqk is tina ?" consuegra started.

"shes a bitch iused to fuqk back before you happend chill the fuqkk out" he spat out calmy but mean.

"she's a bitch iused to fuqk" mimmicked consuegra. "I used to fuqk a vato also. want to know his name?!" she shouted. inoticed blacks jaw tightened. ismiled . this shit was entertaining.

"verdad kqe kala culero ?!" said consuegra she sat back in her seat and crossed her arms. and faced out the window.

"damn yall are meant to be" ipuffed. looking at the doobie it was already half way. iwas in the back so iguess they didnt realize ihad it. but consuegra turned around swinging her hand toward my face snatching it out of my hands.

"bitch." ispat. isat uhp connecting mi phone with the bluetooth but ismiled as ireached the second doobie.

"when did you guys hook uhp?" iasked sparking the second dab.

"we aint hooked uhp" said consuegra. ilaughed. "alright. no more questions".

looking out the sun was back the wave of the palm trees. my home. los fresnos.

"hows tia.?" asked black..

"shes awesome." imummbled . "y el jaimito?" irolled my eyes.

"ese vato me revaso. straight the fuqk uhp. el vatos taller than you. ihave to look uhp.". imumbled.

"doode when are we gonna get home?" iasked.

"And my chips?"

"oh theres a new lil morria there. and damn shes been all uhp on. your modesto." said consuegra. iraised an eyebrow.

"and reys been looking around for you. hes like obsessed. idunno what you gave him but damn you got him hooked" ilaughed.

isat back. "rey huh?." isaid. imissed him. "naw. black. idont wannt that vato around" isaid. black threw me a thumbs uhp.