.chapter 2

once ihopped the fence we went into the monte.  the caudo'  it was full of dead enclosed trees that had pikos on em ialready had a scratch on my face. . and the grass was uhp to our knees.  

"modesto'   call efrain. see where his ass be at"  isaid stopping.     "the phone should be in the small pocket"   iwas facing toward where we had came from.  it was clear.  modesto started walking. ikept an eye through the dry branches watching three constables pass by.

"fuqkk.  squat down"  isaid. idid and consuegra pulled down also. the only one standing was modesto. he was on the phone. .

"alrighte s'ta bien carnal"        he said. ilooked at him wondering what efrain said. ilooked at consuegra who started walking more to the back.

"they didn't  slow down. so we're good" isaid.  

"shit ijust hope they dont search out here" said consuegra.

"or kqe saken los perros" my eyes went wide.

"pendeja kayyate!" isaid pushing her forward.  she fell to her knees.

"ooww'  .  that was a piko"  she said falling to her side then she started looking at her knees.

esta chick.   ilooked at her.  "fuqkk that.    si caiin los perros the only shit thats staying behind is you ccuz im hauling ass outta here" modest came back towards us too.  looking at us like we was bieng stoopid or algo.

"kqe fue lo kqe dijo?"    iasked.

"he's at blacks house. so he aint got a ride right now. and he aint the one kqe le kiere decir a tu brother sobre lo kqe paso"

"pos fuqkk it call payaso" modesto handed me my phone.

"enseriio wey"  igave him a stoopid face.

ohkay iunderstood the respect. pero now they scared of him too? 

"nambe'   y asina te kiieres juntar kon ella" said consuegra coming uhp behind him. ismiled and made my way past him. idialed payaso. it rang twice before he answered.

"kqe paso?."   

"ayyy. pasa x nosotros.  we're en el caudo.   just keep it chill kqe s'tan los constables en trucha"  istepped following behind modesto

"y effraiin ?"   

" blacks gott him"

"alrighte let me just call black uhp pa' kqe me lo traiiga pa'ka."  he said.

"alrighte pero en'corto."  isaid before he hung uhp. consuegra was just looking at my hand.   err the phone.  

" we gotta make it to the back alley. sin kqe nos miren"

" theres chingo de monte x akii.  we aint finna be able to do that.    y x las Casas.   hay chingos de perros" said modesto.

"doode cayate"   isaid.

"t'abiia es temprano asi kqe mostly tdos t'abbiA s'tan dormidos"

"les'goo"  said consuegra. ilaughed.  and followed consuegra.

"hoppin time"   said consuegra all bubbly.

"watch it kqe its barbed wire"  isaid. modesto hopped over like it was nothing.

he opened uhp the wires so icould get through.

then consuegra went through.    "gahh.   my jeans ripped."  said consuegra. ishook my head. 

"te dije kqe te fijaras" 

as soon as she was on our side she knelt down to folding her pants the right.     and then the left.     a big ass tear was on the bottom.