chapter's. 13

I woke up in my bed at around 4 in the afternoon. How tf?. Modesto wasnt there. I got up and took my shower. I felt tired. And damn a struggle it is to shower with a broken hand. After getting out i slipped on a pink and blue short dress that pelon had gotten for me. I missed him already. I didn't feel like wearing pants. Dont judge me. I hot some sandals on and fixxed my hair. It was also a struggle so i just let it air dry, applied the lightest make up ever and just walked out. Hi

"Woaah. Muchacha. You look fine" said consuegra. I laughed recalling seeing her naked.

"Yeah your butt is pretty beautiful also" black threw a pillow at me. I went out to the garage. All eyes were on me. No im not saying it to make me sound cool. Im saying it cuz as soon as i stepped out. All these dogs started howling. No not really dogs.

"Heily...?" Payaso said. I smiled at him.

"Damn. You look like a girl" said memo.

"I needed my balls to get some fresh air", i replied. His eyes went wide
"Ey wheres your fucking respect. Do you fucking eat with that mouth" payaso said. I could tell he wasnt playing.

"Perdon" i said. He hugged me. "How you feeling ma?, your hand still hurt?" He asked.

My hand is broookeeennn. I whined to myself.
"Its there" i said. "But uhmm. Ifell asleep in the-"
"Yeah you did. Modesto woke uhp lookin for you. He came to the room asking if you were there with me and i said yes. He left home after that. And yeah i took you up" payaso said cutting me off. " and Remember you have a meet con los de la escuela"

Ugh that means i have to change and shit. "Why ?" I asked. Well to start off because im not even in school. Why do i need to be attending these shits. Yeah even when i was in school i thoughtbit was a drag . i don't think its normal that i start having conversations with myself.

Totally ignoring my question he says "Casanovas coming in a bit. For you snd consuegra. Damn i gotta tell black to go back to his house. Cuz damn them two dont let me sleep" i started laughing.
"Ewww. Payaso don't be nasty" i said walking away. I made my way back to the house.

"Ughh i have to change" i grumbled. I made my way uostairs and slipping off my clothes i put some khaki shorts on and a lose grey sweater over my bra. It would be awesome if i could do my bun. But damn. Here goes. I twisted my hair. And nope.

"Consuegra!!" I yelled After the second try . i just stared at mysekf into the mirror feeling a bit sorry for myself.

"Whats uhp?" She said coming in.
"Me haces un bun?" She nodded her head and reached for a hair tie.
"There" she said sitting on my bed". I looked complete.

Im on my way baby - Casanova

"Casanovas our ride. Hes on his way" i said going back to my mascara

"Howd the whole thing with you and him end out. Cuz you know hes got a lil princess right?" I thought back to last night when i wa tlking kon el.

"Yeah hes good. Were good" i put my make up down and walked back to get my light grey converse.
"And are modesto and you forealsz?" She asked.

"Yeah were forealsz. But it doesnt feel right. If you get me." I said. She nodded her head.

"Are yall ready?" Casanova popped his head inside the door.
"Yeah just give me a sec." I reached for my white converse and slipped them on.

"Lets go" i said.

---------------------------------

"Girl im not lying. This bitch told me that she had two girls that wanted recruiting. She said shes seen them throw and they were worth it." Consuegra said. I was pissed off.