chapter 4

"ayyy.  get yallz asses uhp!"   iheard as my eye vision was focusing .   the sun burned my eyes as iopened them.     the white walls apeared.    and iwas laying on the bed.  iwas goiing to roll over. but something stopped me. my eyes popped open.  isaw an arm wrapped around me.

ilook to the other side and saw modesto asleep.  he looked soo cute. 

"doll'.    serio.  ya llegaron tddos." ilooked towards where iheard the voiice come from. consuegra was munching on some hot cheetos with cheese

"what time is it?."  iasked.    she sat down on the peinador.  

"almost six"    she poppped a Cheetoh in her mouth.

"you two been asleep for the whole day. wake the fuqkk uhp.    cuz damn lil j be anoyying the fuqk out of me". .

"mhmm"  igrunted. "we'll be right out." she laughed annoying me already

"your brother be thinking you two be together now"   ithought about that.  and if he walked in looking at us to like this.    he would so think that. 

-----------

"modesto' wake uhp"    it was the third and last time iwas finna tell him to wake uhp.he turned and gave me his back.

"su'puta'madre"   isaid.  

not wanting to put uhp with his ass. igrabbed hiss leg and pulled him down of the bed. the loudest thud ever made was from his back hugging the floor. 

"wtfuqkk"  he quickly wrapped his legs inbetween mine and brought me down with him.

igot to move my leg to the side and managed to land on him.        but on my way down. I accidentally punched his jaw. he let out a grunt. covered his face as he rolled over.    icouldnt help but laugh. 

"im soo .  sorry"  isaid inbetween giggles.

"ibet you are".   he said.  ipushed myself uhp off him. and made my way towards my bathroom. to fixx my bun. he came in behind me. my jaw dropped. he had a ball on the side of his.cheekbone and it was green. .

"haha". ipointed at his face  he quickly looked at it in the mirror. before he could even say anything iwas already headed out the door.

---------------------

"precious. silent. consuegra"   spoke payaso.

"as soon as you see her.    the hit goes down"

all of us were in the back.   some with beers in hand some with blunts and some were reloading gats.

the whole family stood in the back patio.  OGs.     to rookies.       claimers to representers.   maroon.    all you saw.  Blue.     this was it.   war was happening all over again.    dont get me wrong.   ilove the rush.    but its scary.     what are the consequences. ?.      whats happening after tonight ?.      ihope it ends soon. 

"take the neon"     said black.  he handed me the keys.    the girls skipped uhp out the back fence.   

"doll" iheard and I turned.    payaso tilted his head to the direction of the garage.

"consuegra"  itossed her the keys and followed my brother into the garage. only three people there were lil j payaso and black.

"so you and modesto ?"  questioned lil j

"seriously j" I asked.   

"naw.  serio babydoll.    hes gotta bring uhp respect si kiere"  said black. ilaughed.