chapter 19

It was 3 in the morning and I couldnt sleep. Mainly because I was just thinking about what his babymamma went for. Why?. Like kill me all right there. I cant hide shit anymor cuz I know for sure Im feeling for him. And im not supposed to.

Ive been geting calls and texts from him since 11. but I didnt want to answer. And right now I was speaking to payaso on the phone.
"Simon. Imean ive tried. But they arent easy to function with" I lied.
"Heily I alredy got homeboy down there telling me you two are living together. Ohkay im assuming thats jst for you to get closer to him. But dont be on mamadas girl" ugh.. who. ?.

"Yeah im here. But its just for that" i said. I was annoyed. "Why the fuck you didnt tell me you had people over here. And here i am alone dealing with some people ala fuerza"

"And your there right now?" He totally ignored my question... I shook my head.
"Naw. Im at a friends house. Im getting sleepy. But aye if black calls you let him know to call me please. ?"
"Yeah ma. Go to sleep. Ill call you despues." He said and hung up.

I got up from the chair in the back porch and went inside to the rooom falling asleep on the bed. It felt akward not bieng in bed with jadiel.
-------------------------

"Eyy. Get cho ass up. Ineed to go report. Ill drop you off on the way" i groaned. I was n my underwear and a teeshirt as always but i was covered.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.
"Its 7. Now get up" he walked out and i got up slipping on some jeans i brought with me. I grabbed my shoes and picked them up.

"Heily!!" Yelled pelon.
"Im fucking going!!!!" I shouted. I grabbed my bag swinging it over my shoulder and walking out.

15 minutes later we were already outside jadiels apartment.
I walk out and into the apartment and it was quiet . Iguess hes still asleep.

I went to the room where my clothes is at and drop my bag. I slipped my jeans off and walked out to jadiels room. I wanted to sleep. And i missed him.

"Jadiel?" I called out.
"Muñeka?" I heard him call from behind me. I tripped because there was a dark figure on the bed. So i turned the light on and there is lil miss nikki asleep in just a bra and chonies in our bed.

"Oh hell no. Are you fucking serious?" She woke up. I couldnt hold back so i rushed at her. Locking her half asleep head in my hand and brought her down to the floor.
"Muñeka. No" i felt arms wrapped around me and pulling me back. I didnt let go of her hair so i brought her with me.

"Como kqe no.? Pinche perra put some fucking clothes on this aint your fucking place!" I yelled.
"heily!!" Yelled jadiel again. I uppercutted her hitting her on her cheekbone then i let go cuz she wasnt fighting. I was fucking pissed.

"Mami its not what it looks like" .he let go of me. And I jumped out to face both of them.
"Ahh no ?. Cuz it fucking looks like it!." Intook a big breath. .fuck no..

"You know what. Whatever you want to fucking play ill fucking play. Just stay the fuck away from me. I hope your bitch stays happy with you" i say before storming off into my room.

Gosh its too fucking early for this shit.

"heily ma" jadiel came up to me . And i was crying. crying for anger. I swear he had me looking so bad. I didnt want him to see mee soi kept walking.

"Leave me alone" i said. I went to the room. But he kept following.

"Mami please?" I turned to him.
"What jadiel ?" I screamed.
"Ididnt do shit mami. Iswear. yess it looks bad. I told her to sleep in the guest room. But she didnt want to. I fell asleep and when I woke up around 3 in the morning she was in bed with me. But we didnt do anything. I got up and left. I was in your room. I was in the bathroom babe. when you dropped the bag I walked out". I sat on th bed.