chapter 17

Its been three days since that day. Ive really been avoiding him. Imean i make food and leave him some. Were in the same house but i havent crossed to a full conversation with him. It was kind of awkward.

"Yeah. Imean what do i do ?. I want him. Like really really bad. But i cant do shit with him" i was on he phone with consuegra.

"Well go for it. A little fun wont kill you" she laughed at me.
"Well no of course. But im segun with modesto". I reminded myself.
It was 8 At night so ididnt have a bother all night. Jadiel was out. Who knows where too.
"Heily??" Iturned to see jaime at the door

"Aye. Well ill let you go my primo came over. Ill call you tomorrow if your not busy" jaime came and sat on the bed next to me.
"Sure girl. Ill let you know whats up tomorrow." She said.
"Ora puess. Ill let you go. Bye" i ended call and turned to jaime waitinf for him to say something.

"Well uhmm... pelon wants you to finish the recording. And since he cant come for you himself he asked me if I could take you" I raised an eyebrow forgetting about those lyrics.

"Uhmm. Yeah. Just let me change into something comfortable" I got up and went to the closet. Ditching my basketball shorts for some black jeggings and slipped on my maroon converse to match my maroom vneck I had on. I decided to grab an overnight bag. Ididnt want to be alone so I guess ill stay at pelons house. Or with my tia.

"Have you eaten?" He asked me. Ishook my head.
"Oh. He was gonna order take out" i nodded my head. I turned every light off in the apartment except for the one in the hall. I felt a bit depressed. Why ?. Well i know why. But it didnt make sense to me.

"Are you ohkay prima?" He asked. We were already in the car and i didnt even notice.

"Oh yeah. Ive just had alot on my mind. With stuff back home and shit. Nothing bad" i lied.

"Ora" was the last sound he made. ..

Arriving to my brothers shop i noticed a few other cars there. And jadiels truck was there. I threw that aside and walked in.

"Aye girl. Second room. Go on in with jaime si kieres ill be in in a minute" said pelon. It was. One thing he was doing with jadiel. Looked like business or something.

"C'mon. He already put the track in" i nodded my head following him him into the second room. Th studios here were alot bigger than the ones in the school. There was more amplitude. In the recording booth.

"Go ahead im curious to hear what you got" i grabbed the packe of lyrics from my bag and took it in with me.

"Ready?" He asked throuh the speakerphone. I nodded my head and through went the rhyme.

"I really wanted to believe when you said never again.
But today you put me down with palabras in the end
And i held back my tears so you wouldnt see me crying.
Couldnt understand i was only really trying
To keep my heart together see the strings have really weakened.
Wanted to walk away but mi corazon kept beating
I looked into your eyes and I couldnt see a thing.
I wish you never told me all the bad things that you did.
I keep playing them back while im hiding in this room
Thouht about running away but nothing that wouldnt prove
You told me that if I wanted to leave it wouldnt matter
You were better off alone and mi corazon you shattered"

The music stopped leabing me not even half of the song. And I was kind of mad. why ?. Because I was actually in a low thouhtful mood to keep me in the right position for this rap.