chapter 3

we were in town for what seemed like 3 hours. a mi hermano se le metio la idea of reloading packetes. he drove us to the warehouse.   bieng half hour away from our colonia we did what we had to do.  packiing gats with my brothers was something ifound common within the family.

"we need more balaz for tio paco" said efraiin.

"igot him some yesterday"  payaso said. placing a black bag near the door.  . we were packing balas en duffle bags.we took two bags most.  

payaso looked so chill.   payaso was the oldest of us four.   after that was pelon.  but his ass was serving time.   and black was the baby of the guys.    he looked hyped. efraiin as always was jittery.  modesto was chilling back kon  consuegra on some stools against the wall. consuegra on her phone.

"put that shit away." ghost told her. she ignored and spoke.

"yeah casanovas suspended.  cynthia got out also" she said before placing her phone in her pocket.

"modesto.  traiigaa la troka por el lado para subir las maletas"    payaso threw las keys towards him as modesto caught them he quickly got uhp and headed out the door.

modesto was hella cute. pero uuggh. hes part of the family.  and to my brothers iaint supposed to be with anyone from the crew.

consuegra. walked around.   inoticed she was bored.

she was a crazsy fuqkk uhp.   she wasnt banging.    but she was hella down for whatever came through. shes tattted.   just recently got her seventh tattoo.   shes fuqkked uhp who evers been in her way.  but damn shes an aiirhead at time.  and hella annoying.    er yeah just at times.

"ihonestly dont know why he went towards Casanova. kuando he clearly spoke ghosts name.     and he was right there" isaid.   islammed my fists on the table next to the duffle bags.

"if iwere a vato iwouldve been like . akii estoy. pero im a girl"  consuegra said.

"calmate babydoll.  those fuqkkers dont know whats goiing towards them"  added payaso

"darles un puto levanton a la verga.  ayyy.  chispiros got a fine ass sister.  fuqkking strap em on and fuqkk em right in front of them"   ghost said. motioning a sway in his hipps   payaso smacked him. 

"no seas baboso".  ghost rubbed the back of his neck.

"not a bad idea" said efraiiin. ishook my head.

"another war within a year."  imummbled.

"it wont last.  we have more alliances than them doll. dont think theyre getting an easy way out"  black said

"ellos apenas van enpesando. them fuckers dont know who theyre messing with"  added payaso.

iwalked towards the door where modesto was finna pull the truck up. y then isee consuegra pop uhp besides me.

"babydoll your brothers hella cute how lonng he been gone for ?." consuegra pulled me nexxt to her.   she was talking about black.

black was gone for a couple of months.  in hiding from la ley.  he just popped out twoo weeks ago.   

ishook my head. "dont try uhp his plate girl"   ilooked at her. 

she shrugged her shoulders. iknow her ass aint finna listen.

"can we head out now.?.  im feeling hella tired"  isaid.

"you know for a damn latina you sure speak like a black woman"    dijo mi hermano black.

iflicked him off.   "kqe gracioso. ya lets go iwanna sleep before everybody gets in" isaid. 

iwalked out to the truck. modesto had just parked in. 

"kqe tienes muñeka?."  ilooked at him.

"sueño" ianswered. 

igot in the back and sat down resting my head back on the seat. ifelt someone sit next to me. iopened my eyes to see modesto next to me.

"llegamos a tu house.  nos fumamos un blunt.   y despuess nos dormimos hasta las 6"   he said.  ilooked at him and nodded my head with a smile on my face. after what seemed like half hour we ditched out grabbed some munchies and got home at 2. 

-------------------

"got blunt ?."   asked consuegra.

black had gone out for a twenty. and consuegra  was just wanting some relaxation.  and from what iwas seeing it looked like she really needed it.   

"chill the fuakk out.  blacks on all that". ikinda got annnoyed.

"ima go upstairs" isaid getting uhp. 

iwas still in just my sweater and it was getting hot. so ijust slipped it off and started searching for a white muscle shirt.

"hey baby"    the door opened and ijumped uhp with the shirt in my hand.  when I noticed it was modesto ichilled out and slipped on the shirt.

"pense kqe eran mis brothers"     isaid.

iwasnt afraid to change in front of modesto. yeah pretty much just him.

"slip it on before any one else slipps uhhp"  he said leaning against the door as islipped it on.

"kqe paso ?." isaid.  sitting on the end of my bed.

"ya llego tu brother"  he said. 

ismiled at the thought of smoking a j.    uufff. a blunt to relax sounds awesome.

"ill be right out"   isaid. he smiled at me. iquestioned his smile.  but he just turned and left.iloved that smile. 

"uuuughhh!"  letting out a grunt iwent out the door. taking the stairs iwas walki g towards the kitchen.  and then itake aa juice.out of the fridge. 

"babydoll.    ven a saludar"    iheard a voice I turn around y isee dopey.   ismiled and walked towards him to say hey.

" namas venistes tu ?. " iasked stepping back del hug and opening my juice.

"naw baby.  tu ssabes kqe siempre estamos en clikka.   la gente esta en el patio de atras"  dopey spoke.  

inodded my head and followed him out to the back.  as soon as isaw them iwent to greet them.

dukey. lil j. smokes. wilky. memo. and my brothers. black.payaso.   these were the vatos that raised me.   closest ive ever been with in this family.  the only fagg one was lil j. claro he was above.  but hes ourl osiko.  and ihate that icant disrespect.   hes been thinking kqe ima sooon be his wify. ohkay.

hes fuqkking sexcy as hell. imean uff' chino Grande look alike.  not as old looking pero yeah.   but. he be 6 years older than me.   nuuh'uuuhh papitoh.  you may be fine. but iaint crazsy either. ithink its wierd how payaso does t bother telling lil j anything. but ithink its because iaint. stoopid. haha.

"baby" iheard.   iturned to where my name was bieng callled from and over came modesto. walking from the garage.

"kqe modesto ya me la kiieres kitar o kqe ?"      modesto looked at him. ilaughed and walked towards modesto.

"alrighte ill see you all later" grabbing modestos arm and pulling him with me.

"hes still chasing ??"asked modesto. ilaughed. and didn't tell him anything.

"ialready got two blunts rolled y your barely getting here"  consuegra said sitting on the corner of the pool table.

ilaughed.  she sparked it uhp and blazing we began.