chapter 1

"babydoll!. wake uhp aint no way kqe vas a faltar de school girl!" yelled my brother payaso from the other room.  he knew ihated school. but aint no way ican just ditch it either.

today was my lazy day. so ijust slipped on some jeans and a sweater over whats just my bra'.  picked my hair uhp in a bun. 

walked into the bathroom washed my face brushed my teeth. then did my top liquid liner. and my mascara.

"doll!"

yelled payaso once more. iwas already heading out my door.

"damn.  calmate im already down" isaid back. iwalked into his room and grabbed my gold cadena and arracadas kqe payaso got me for my Quinceañera last year.

"wheres black at?"   iasked.

"he and ghost went to ponys place" he answered.

"damn they shouldve gaven me a ride" isaid.

"pony fuqkked martin uhp yesterday"  said payaso. 

"and if i were you iwould leave your pieza here"  ilooked at him.

"se iso un desmadre ayer and for sure se va hacer algo hoy". he said.

itook my cadena and hoops off and set them on the display next to his bed.

"alright pos ima head out"   he gave me my blessing and iwent out the door.

after 5 minutes of a back alley ihit the street of the school. iwalked what seemed like 5 steps when a car  pulled uhp to me. 

"hey doll you want to get in?."   it was one of the norcuachas.    it was martins brother nacanciano. damn did he need a clean shave.

ilaughed at his face and kept walking.

"dale mamita'   iknow its better for you to be with a real man. kaile konmiwwo" iwas already setting foot on school property. he kept on chantahiandome. igave him a flirty wink .   eww tho'  funny how vatos think they can get what they want.   ewww.   ifeel sorry for myself.      

the gate was already closed. so ihad to throw my bag over the gate and jump the fence.   it was closer than goiing around the damn school. as soon as ilanded on the otherside isaw my friend azucena.  ilooked back at nacianciano.

"bye papito". iteased and walked away.iheaded toward azucena.

"hey ma"  le salude de beso.

"acabas de llegar o kqe girl?."  she asked me. inodded my head. 

"your always late"  she mentioned.

azucena is like one of the main homegirls.   claro she's a brothers babymamma. er soon to be wife.

well anyways.  shes my first example of why not to have a baby yet.     she makes it sound so bad. like straight uhp. she says kqe the only reason why she comes to school es xkqee she gets away from the babywork.

"pos kqe hacemos ?"  ilaughed as iwalked next to her.

____________________________________

azucena and i were with the group.

we still had 15 minutes to get to class. yeah 15 fuqkkong minutes to get to class. awesome for me.  considering that ihate school.

"hey babydoll!"  shouted casanova from the side of the wall where we hang out at.ilooked over at him. casanova aint in a gang. or yeah he aint.  hes just with our click because my brother payaso trained him in boxing. as he trained most of us here. but casanova was a first.