chapter 18

I woke up to the ringing of a phone. Jadiel was dead asleep next to me. Looking at the time it was 6 45 in the morning. And its sunday. I grabbed the phone and answered it.

"Hello" I said imstill in my sleepy voice. Why did I even answer the phone
"Babe?" It was a girls voice. That brought me wide awake.
"Uhmm .. whos this?" I asked.
"Oh. Is jadiel there?. Its his babymama" I turned to jadiel. He didnt stir for shit. And why didnt I know he had a babymama?
"Oh. asleep right now. he left his phone out on the kitchen table. Uhmm.. if you wanna call back later?" I asked.
"Yeah I will" she said before hanging up.

So him and I have been together for 2 months already and then a babymamma outta no where comes in?. The fucks.?. I got up put some sweats on. Grabbed my black converse and left for a walk. Yeah Im crazy to go on my own so early in the morning. But its not the first time. shit n iwasnt supposed to either. The morning freshness is the best.of these places. I was walking down for the longest time ever.

"Hey" i heard. Turning i see daniel. That cholo i met that last time i was shopping.

"Oh hey. Whats up" i asked. He started walking next to me. "Nada. Watchu doing out here so earlt the suns barely coming out?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Ijust wanted to walk so i came. How bout you?" He stuck his hands in his pockets. He didnt changw much from the last time i saw him. The only different thing on him was the clothes. But duuh.
"I acutallt always come through here early. I open up shop and my shifts gone by midday" i nodded my head.
"Wjere do you work?" He smiled.
"Its better if i show you" he said. I nodded my head as he leadhe way to his shop which was just a couple feet farther than the plaza. Urban class was the shops name. And yeah. Here was where they sold urban rap cds. Printed shirts. Nike cortezes. It was like a local shop for he good shit. It was early so him and I were the only people in the shop and there I was walking around looking at the tshirts. They were beautys. Imean for a person like m that liks this tye of deigns ahuevo.

"Hey you like anything?" I nodded my head as my eyes laid on a dark grey shirt with the words death before dishoner written over it in Black dark grey and maroon.
"Take it ma". He said.
"No. Ill buy it" he shook his head.
"Look its a gift from me to you"he said. I smiled.
"Thanks" i said. I ended up sticking around for a while till he had his break.

"Here let me take you home" i smiled. Daniel was a pretty badass guy. But i could tell he didnt get along with jadiel. So i wasnt finna push into really bieng good friends with him.
"No. Its ohkay ican go on my own" i said.

"Naw. Enseriio. Ill take you. I got an hour and a half of break. Om sure it wont take more than half hour to take you and come back" he grabbed my hand and pulled me through. I didnt reject to his kindness. But i knew i was doing jadiel wrong.

"So is lil felon your vato?" He asked taking me by surprise. I nodded my head.
"Yeah. Iguess.. We've been together for like 2 months already" i said.
"No lie you look gangster. But in a girly ass way" he said making me laugh. "Imean hes said to be something also. But id expect a beautiful lady like you to stay away from that" i raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh yeah ? So id be into what?" He scratched the back of his head.
"Like a gentlemen. Someone who gets you going for a better life" i smiled noddding my head.
"Oh. i dont need a man for that. I was raised by three brothers. I was taught to toughen shit out for myself" it annoyed me that hed think my life was bad.

"I didnt mean for it to be bad. But like i had said thst guy has a history" i nodded my head thinking back to his babymama.
"Anyways thanks for the walk. I guess ill see you around" i said. He nodded his head.
"Yeah no problem. Take care ma" he kissed my cheek like last time. I turn around and i already see jadiel leaning on the side of the building.