chapter 9

its been a week that ive been here in chicago.   i have been awake laying in bed since 5 this morning. iended up just getting uhp and since my room had easy access to the techo.  ijust climbed out there.   there were stars up above.   iwas in my bootyshorts and a white t'shirt.  it was fresh. it was a bit chilly but it didnt hit as much as the side of the house blocked the wind although the techo did feel cool under me.

its been a week since all that shit happend with rey. aparently now modesto and iwere together. he messaged me about it.  my brothers even called me.  but itold them   iguess now de puro show.  but modesto dont know that.  consuegra says she hasnt seen reynaldo around. and kqe casanova esta aguitado.  but hes pulling through.

"fuqk" ilet out.

"hey!"  my head turned towards the back.   ididnt see anyone tho'  it was pitch black.

"down here preciosa"      ilooked down.  there stood a guy. 

"bro'  watch where you trespass" isaid.

"its chill. luis has my respects.  but you. ihavent seen you around" he said.

he made his way over to the fence.  and climbed it.   jumped onto the side of the roof from there and somehow ended uhp walking towards me. the light of my window gave enough to see him.

he was fine.  like ohkay fo'reals he dressed sexcy.   tall t's.   pantalones dickies .   he was tall.  built. and them tatts.  damn he looked like a dream. but im pretty sure hes the hard.  gangster street.  couple babymamma vatos

"its rude to stare girl" 

"oh.  uhm sorry. you just"  ilooked away trying to find something else to look at.

"I what?"   he asked.     damn and he had a voice.  he sounded chill.

"your invading" isaid as I faced him. 

he sat next to me leaning his elbows on his kneees.

"its like 5 in the morning. dont you think its pretty wierd to see a girl sitting on a rooftop in just a white t'shirt?"    ilaughed.

"back home would get to a person"   iadded isaw his eyes roam to my legs.

"oh.  and where are you from?" he asked looking at my face.

"nevermind that.   whats your name?" iasked.

"jadiel. Although en las calles im lil felon"   he said.   

woah.  so this was the guy ihad to play with. he must not be hard to break seeing hes all nice. idoubt this would be as bad as I think it is.

"Jadiel!"  iheard a girls voice shout out.

he sighed.

"girlfriend?"  iasked.    he let out a low chuckle.

"naw.  lil felon cant have relationships." he said.  he gave me a smile. fuqk.      

"baby come on.  we gotta get to school en two hours!"  iheard.  isaw a dark figure walk past the back

ilaughed. "right.   well igotta get in.  sunlights out"  imummbled as imade my way towards the window.  he made his way towards the edge of the house to get down.

"y tu nombre?"  he asked.  ilooked at him and gave him a smile. 

"papi!. vamos!?"   iheard from a distance. 

"your babys probably worried" islipped in through the window and closed it shut.

-----------------