Honeymoon (Part 2)

Jade's POV

I was merely asleep, Zayn had to carry me back to our room. We were going out to eat, I can't really consider it going OUT. On a boat, where could you go out? Not even bothering to dress fancy, I slipped on an all black pullover and some high waisted jean shorts, tucking my shirt in. I didn't really bother putting any shoes on, it's a cruise, they'll get wet and ruined. Zayn was still in the shower, we had to rinse of all the chlorine. I ran one of my combs through my, now nicely conditioned, locks, untangling all the knots made. I looked at the full body mirror, examining my outfit and making the retarded faces girls on Facebook make. I can't understand how they could find it so attractive.

"Enjoying yourself?" I squealed as Zayn exited the bathroom in only a towel.

"Gosh, don't-"

"I know, I know! 'Don't do that!' " He chuckled, mimicking my tone. I rolled my eyes and went onto the balcony, nothing but darkness as the rippling reflection of the moon over the vast ocean. I was about to pull out my phone when I realized I was out of signal, just roaming. I heard Zayn groan.

"Are you getting dressed babe?"

"Y-Yeah, d-don't come in yet, I just need my briefs.." I shrugged and looked over the edge, watching as the boat sliced through the water, sending waves outward. I watched for a while and sighed.

"Zayn I think you should put on-" As I walked in, I caught a glimpse of a teenager chasing Zayn around the room, his squealing was hilarious, especially since all he had on was his briefs. I couldn't help but laugh.

"ZAYN I LOVE YOU!!!" They ran over the bed.

"I love you too, just not that much today, JADE!!" I laughed and watched as he tried covering himself up. I got tired and soon grabbed the girl by her hand and shoved her out the room. "Thanks, sorry for that.. Thought it was room service." I nodded and sat on the counter, watching as he slid on a plain white tank and some baggy jeans, carrying his OBEY snapback in his hand. "You ready?"

"Yerp.." I popped the 'P' and hopped off the counter. "I was waiting for you though.."

"Hm, no shoes?"

"Don't want to ruin my good ones.."

"What about those flip flops?" I shook my head. "Alrighty then! Shall we go enjoy the evening?"

"As long as you don't do anything stupid.." I giggled a bit.

"Then I should just stay in the room!" I laughed as he leaned on the wall.

"I'll lay off.." He turned and gave me that 'stop playing' look. "Haha, I'm serious!"

"Fine let's go!" He threw his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Hm, no shoes?"

"We're starting trends babe.." I laughed as we exited the room. Luckily, the crazed fan was nowhere to be seen. We walked hand in hand onto the Lido Deck, the seventh floor had everything, no need you use of elevators. People stared at us with greeting smiles as we made our way to a snack bar. I looked up at Zayn confused.

"What about our fancy restraunt?"

"Ehh, I think we'll be bother there. Nobody's here though! We could eat all the hot chocolate and meat there is!"

"That doesn't sound like a very delightful meal.." I laughed as he grabbed his tray.

"My point is we could have fun while he have dinner hm? All by ourselves, nobody here.." I hummed as he slipped his hands into mine and gave me a small peck on the lips.