~Just for Tonight~ Scotty Sire

Post Relationship

You watched him across the room, filming something for David's vlog, and your heart broke. Scotty and you had just broken up but didn't want to tell anyone quite yet. David had asked everyone to come over and film some stuff since he didn't have content, so you had to force a smile onto your face throughout the night.

"Hey, Scott, can I get a video of you and y/n making out? I have a good idea." You noticed Scotty look at you, his eyes were soft still when he looked at you. Neither of you wanted to break up but you knew it was for the best. He was getting more famous and so were you, and you had busy schedules. He was constantly going on tour and you had different movie offers coming in that your agent insisted that you take.

"It all depends on her." Scotty's face was hard to read, which was odd because you used to be able to read his face perfectly. You couldn't tell if Scotty was begging you to agree to this or if he was begging you not to. You hesitated for a second, you didn't know when or if you would ever kiss Scotty again so you agreed. David placed you guys were he wanted, then went to get his camera.

"Y/n, you know you don't have to do this." He whispered, thinking you were doing it to make David happy. You nodded and was about to explain why you agreed but David turned the corner, saying he was ready. It had only been two days since you broke up, but this was a weird feeling. Scotty placed one hand under your chin and the other on the small of your back, pulling you close to him like he used to always do.

Once you kissed and heard David yell that he was good, Scotty immediately left and started to take shot after shot. You pretended like nothing was wrong and headed back to Carly and Erin to continue your conversation. Luckily no one suspected anything strange between you and Scott, but you knew that he was even more heartbroken now after that kiss and so were you.

A few hours went by and Scott was incredibly drunk, he was stumbling after only two steps so you decided that it was time to go home. You were still living at Scott's house while you were trying to find an apartment that was available, so that meant that Scott and you had come to David's together.

The car ride was silent, with a few mutters coming from Scott but you couldn't understand what he was saying and you weren't thinking much about it. Scott stumbled into the living room and plopped onto the couch as soon as you opened the door. You muttered goodnight to him before you made your way to the guest room that you were now sleeping in.

You replayed the kiss in your head over and over again. You began to feel the tears grow in your eyes, regretting ever breaking up with Scott, but it was too late. You were almost asleep when you heard shuffling of feet go down the hallway, stopping at your door. Light knocks came through before the light of the hallway washed over your sleepy face.

"Hi." Scott whispered, leaning in the doorway.

"Hi." You whispered back. Scott stood there and played with the doorknob, like he was waiting for you to speak.

"Uh, can I stay with you, just for tonight?" You heard Scott's voice break a little. You didn't say anything, but you moved over and made room for him. You faced away from him as you felt the bed dip down. The two of you laid there in silence, but you eventually heard sniffles coming from Scott.

"Scotty?" You whispered, turning over to see him.

"I love you, y/n." He broke down. His entire body shook as he cried. You held him in your arms, running your hands through his long hair.

"I love you, Scotty."