Chapter 22

Tears began to rush down Ivystar's face. "What are we going to do? They'll take over the whole forest!" She cried. Spottedheart rushed over to Ivystar and began calming her down. "It will be okay, StormClan will team up with AmberClan..." Spottedheart reassured the frightened leader. 

    "Is Fernstar okay with this..?" Ivystar asked. Spottedheart nodded. "Fernstar is the one who sent me..." Spottedheart wanted to cry along with Ivystar, but she had to stay strong. Ivystar stood up. "Spottedheart, please deliver a message from me to Fernstar." Spottedheart nodded. "I think our clans should stay in one camp..." 

    Spottedheart was stunned by Ivystar's suggestion. "It would take a while to move StormClan into AmberClan, but it could work..." Ivystar tilted her head, to the sound of Spottedheart's words. "Why would you want to move into AmberClan? StormClan is much more protected." Ivystar said. Spottedheart nodded. We would be more protected, but would we have enough space..?

    "Please ask Fernstar..." Ivystar mewed. Spottedheart  looked up. "She will probably allow it..." She paused thinking. "Have your clan ready, in the next two sunrises... We'll need AmberClan's support to be here as soon as possible..." Spottedheart meowed, standing up.

    "It's best if I get going. It is sun-high. I don't know how long it will take me to get home..." Ivystar dipped her head. "Thank you Spottedheart, you may have just, saved my clan." 

    Spottedheart washed off the AmberClan scent, as she was about to cross onto the DuskClan territory. The water was cooler than it had been earlier in the morning. As she swam, one thing gripped her thoughts. Bravestorm. As she emerged out of the water, she looked around for Bravestorm. She wanted to call out to him, but she was afraid another cat would hear her.

    "What took you so long?" Spottedheart saw the charming tom standing by an oak tree. "Oh, nothing." Bravestorm smiled and walked over to Spottedheart. "I'm glad I saw you," He purred. . 

    "I would love to get to know you better," Bravestorm meowed. Spottedheart smiled, and nodded. Bravestorm's eyes gleamed. "Would you like to meet me some time?" Spottedheart thought about Oceanfur, as Bravestorm spoke. Spottedheart purred. "That'd be great!" She mewed. 

    "Bravestorm!" A voice called out. "We'll talk the next time I see you," Bravestorm whispered. Spottedheart nodded and looked into Bravestorm's eyes. He licked her forehead, and bounded off.

    Bravestorm isn't afraid of anything... He's so confident and charming...