Chapter 5

Spottedheart's eyes widened at the size of the huge camp. Sometimes, she wished StormClan hadn't moved into the cave, many, many seasons ago. This camp could be expanded, at any time!  Spottedheart frowned, as she remembered how tight space could get in her camp. Unlike AmberClan's home, you can't expand a cave. 

    The cream tom looked back at Ravenstripe and Spottedheart. "I forgot to mention, my name is Longfang." He meowed, dipping his head. Spottedheart saw two camp guards nod at Longfang, as he led the two StormClan cats into the camp. 

    "Wow," Spottedheart whispered as she looked all around. "This clan is huge, isn't it?" Ravenstripe meowed to her. Spottedheart nodded and saw two kits bounding towords her. She moved out of the way quickly, as the kits rushed past her. She purred, as she saw a red she-cat hurrying after them. 

    "The medicine cats should be in here," Longfang meowed, looking at an extremely large bush. Ravenstripe dipped her head. "Thank you, Longfang."

   She turned to Spottedheart. "Follow me," She beckoned her tail, and Spottedheart followed. As they squirmed into the holly bush, Spottedheart was shocked, again. The bush was bigger in the inside, than it looked on the outside. 

    A long haired gray she-cat with black striped turned around. She was sorting herbs. "Ravenstripe!" She rushed over to her friend and dipped her head, "It's so good to see you!" She meowed. Ravenstripe laughed. "As for you too, Wildflower!" Ravenstripe purred. 

    "Who told you?" Wildflower asked Ravenstripe. "Longfang." Ravenstripe paused. "I asked to see you and Honeypool, calling you Wildpaw. Oh, how he didn't wait one moment to correct me!" Ravenpaw mewed.

    "Yeah, some of my clanmates still call me Wildpaw!" She smiled.  Some of my clanmates still call me by my apprentice name, also....  Spottedheart thought. She must have just recently, received her warrior name also.... We must be around the same age. 

    "What was it that you needed?" Wildflower asked Ravenstripe as she rushed over to her herb storages. As Wildflower was going through the herbs, a patched she-cat walked into the den with thin, fluffy, leaves hanging out of her jaws. Her eyes widened, and she dropped the leaves. "Welcome Ravenstripe!" She quickly picked up the herbs, with an embarrassed look on her face, before sorting them, next to Wildflower. 

    "Honeypool, she needs herbs," Wildflower meowed to Honeypool. The calico she-cat looked at Ravenpaw, and opened her mouth to say something, then her gaze met Spottedheart's.

    "Hello, I'm sorry, I didn't even see you there," She came closer to Spottedheart. "My name is Honeypool, sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner," She mewed with a smile. Spottedheart dipped her head. "I'm Spottedheart, a warrior at StormClan." 

    Wildflower quickly shot a glance at Spottedheart over her shoulder and turned around. "Is this your first time at the AmberClan camp?" She meowed. Spottedheart looked over at Wildflower. "Er- Yeah, why?"  Spottedheart asked. 

    Wildflower hopped up, and looked at Honeypool. "Can I show her around the camp?" She asked her mentor. Honeypool looked at her. "Fine, but you can hide from your herb sorting duties forever!" Honeypool purred.

    Wildflower let out a soft laugh and flicked her tail. "Come with me," She padded out of the den. Spottedheart followed her. She didn't even introduce herself.... I know her name, or whatever, but she never even said a word to me before this.....