Chapter 3

Shadepaw aproached Ravenstripe and Spottedheart. Nettlefang padded closely behind. Ravenstripe dipped her head to Nettlefang. "Thanks for helping out," She meowed. Nettlefang let out a long yawn, and stretched  his legs. "No problem, just waking up." He blinked. 

    As the four cats exited the camp, they stopped in a clearing outside of the camp.

    "Alright,  we'll split up, to find different herbs." Ravenstripe began. "Shadepaw, you look for poppy seeds. You can find them close to the CloudClan border." Shadepaw nodded and turned around, in the direction of the CloudClan territories. Nettlefang set his paw down on Shadepaw's tail, before he could walk away. "Wait," He ordered. Shadepaw grunted and sat back down. 

    "Spottedheart, you collect cobweb. Please be careful with it, when you bring it back." Ravenstripe mewed. "Alright," Spottedheart meowed softly. "Nettlefang, you can get marigold. It can be found by the Stream of Storm," Ravenstripe looked in the direction of the river. 

    Shadepaw hopped up, "Alright! Sounds good!" He began to bound off. "Wait!" Ravenstripe hissed. Shadepaw stopped and glared at her. "What now?" He asked, with a hint of anger in his voice. "Nettlefang will go with you," She mewed. 

    Nettlefang was licking his paw. He looked up, and sighed. "No running off, and stay close to me at all times." He meowed sternly. Shadepaw hissed. "Really? I can fend for myself!" He grunted. Nettleclaw shot him a look, and Shadepaw sighed. "Okay, fine." He muttered. "Listen to your mentor, he knows more than you do," Spottedheart mewed and smiled. Shadepaw rolled his eyes. 

    "Spottedheart, you and I will go together." Ravenstripe meowed. "Alright," Spottedheart said. "We'll be on our way, then," Nettlefang stood up, and flicked his tail. Shadepaw followed his mentor out of the clearing. 

    "What do you have to find?" Spottedheart asked Ravenstripe. The she-cat scuffled her paws, uncomfortably. "Just catmint," she mewed.

    "Where can that be found?" Spottedheart asked. "By the Twoleg Place...." Ravenstripe mewed under her breath. Spottedheart flinched her ear. "What?" Spottedheart thought she misheard Ravenstripe. I really hope she didn't just drag me into a trip to the Twoleg Place! Ravenstripe sighed. "It mainly can be found near the Twoleg Dens," She meowed.