31

"They finally fucked." Wooyoung muttered as he looked down the hall.

Pieces of Yeosang's outfit trailed down the hall and towards Seonghwa's bedroom door.

Wooyoung and Hongjoong decided to go check on the couple, since they lived down the street from Seonghwa's house.

"I don't believe it. They didn't, they're too shy with each other." Hongjoong said as he tip toed towards the bedroom.

"Yunho and I caught them kissing yesterday." Wooyoung shrugged before following after his cousin.

As soon as they opened the door, they saw Yeosang sleeping on Seonghwa's chest. They were both naked, but covered with a huge blanket.

"Woah" Hongjoong muttered with his eyes blown wide open.

Wooyoung bit his lip to stop any happy squeals from leaving his mouth.

"Let's go back to your house, I'm pretty sure everyone is probably awake by now." He muttered as he looked at a shocked Hongjoong.

He felt somewhat bad, but he knew that Jongho would rid any relationship type thoughts of Yeosang from Hongjoong head.

Hongjoong nodded as a huge smile crawled onto his face.

He was happy that Seonghwa and Yeosang ended up with each other, even though he was madly in love with Yeosang.

But what could he do.

Hongjoong and Yeosang were just friends.