28

"It is finally Saturday!" Yeosang screamed as he ran around the house.

The Chanbaek couple giggled at him as they heard him screaming around the house.

He ran back to his room with a huge smile on his face. Yeosang started shaking the sleeping male that decided to come over to the house at 2 am in the morning.

"Seonghwa! It's Saturday!" Yeosang screamed as he sat on top of Seonghwa. He started to bounce up in down in a playful manner.

"Stop it. Go back to sleep." Seonghwa groaned as his hands found their way to Yeosang's waist and gripped it tightly.

The hybrid bit his lip as he realized what position he was in. He was sitting right on Seonghwa's pelvic area.

His brain was frazzled at that very moment. Telling him to do certain things.

Keep going so he can be tempted to fuck you into the mattress!

Get up and get ready for the day!

He was tempted to go with the first option, but then he realized that they weren't the only people in the house.

So his brain concluded that the second option was better, just for that moment.

"We have to head over to Hongjoong's house before the party anyway." Yeosang groaned in dissatisfaction as he got off Seonghwa and rolled off the bed.

He dragged himself to the closet in hopes of finding a outfit suitable for the day and for the party.

"I really want a kiss at least." Yeosang muttered in annoyance as he started to undress himself, until he only had on his boxers.

Seonghwa watched from afar as he bit his lip. He loved how petite and small Yeosang's body was. The way his skin looked so soft. Yeosang's personality was desirable enough for Seonghwa. He just loved everything about the boy.

"Seonghwa. What should I wear tod-"

Yeosang stopped talking when he felt a arm wrap his waist. He shivered as he felt hand run along the hem of his boxers.

He turned around to face Seonghwa. His eyes stared straight into the other's eyes.

"You're gorgeous." Seonghwa said as he caressed Yeosang's cheek.

The small hybrid blushed madly as Seonghwa's got dangerously close to his.

He couldn't help it though. He dared himself to plant a small kiss on Seonghwa's lips. Which is what he winded up doing.

It was just a small quick kiss, yet it was soft and passionate.

"Fuck it." Seonghwa muttered before kissing Yeosang deeply. The kiss deepened as he picked Yeosang up and pinned him against the wall. Yeosangs legs wrapped around Seonghwa's waist instantly. Their tongues moved against each other as Yeosang's hands gripped onto Seonghwa's hair.

"Woah, that's hot."

The pair stopped kissing and looked towards the door to see Yunho and Wooyoung standing there.

"I told you to be quiet!" Yunho scolded Wooyoung.

Yeosang blushed as he unwrapped his legs from around Seonghwa's waist.

"That's embarrassing." He muttered as he started to look through his closet to distract himself.

Seonghwa just gritted his teeth in annoyance, making Wooyoung and Yunho smile apologetically.

"Anyway, I came here to tell you both that the party is a costume party." Yunho said with a grin on his face.

Yeosang looked at them in shock.