11

After Seonghwa was done making pancakes, he decided to make it his job to make Yeosang take his medicine.

"Yeosang!" Seonghwa called out as he walked to the living room. He was met with the group watching a scary movie.

His eyes darted to the couch where Hongjoong sat, cuddling Yeosang. It bothered him since Yeosang was in his human form.

"What's up?" Yeosang said as he snuggled further into Hongjoong.

"Come take your medicine and come eat." Seonghwa said with his hand on his hip.

The hybrid rolled his eyes before reluctantly getting out of Hongjoong's hold. It was evident in his eyes that he didn't want to get out of the boy's embrace.

Yeosang followed Seonghwa into the kitchen while scowling.

He stood patiently next to the refrigerator, waiting for what he dreaded the most.

"Say ah." Seonghwa said with the teaspoon of medicine placed in front of Yeosang's face.

The smaller boy just made a disgusted face before slightly opening his mouth.

"Good" Seonghwa chirped as he fed the poor boy the medicine.

As soon as he went to wash the spoon off, he heard a small whimper.

"What's wrong Yeo?" Seonghwa muttered.

"The medicine makes me nauseous." Yeosang whimpered as propped himself up to sit on the bathroom counter.

"Then this should help." Seonghwa said as he handed a plate of food to Yeosang,

The small boy smiled brightly at Seonghwa. A little blush covered his cheeks.

"Thank You S-Seonghwa." He muttered thankfully. He didn't really expect for the other to make him breakfast.

Their small moment was ruined by a scream.

"Yeosang! Lucas is here! He tracked me down on Snapchat!" Mingi screamed inhumanly.

Yeosang looked at Seonghwa in shock.

"I'm coming." The hybrid panicked as he sat his food aside. He slid off the kitchen counter and ran to the front door.

He opened it and slid outside, before closing the door behind himself.

"Hello Lucas." Yeosang said nervously. He felt uncomfortable as he watched Lucas look at him.

"Where are your pants?" Lucas laughed.

The small boy blushed when he realized that he had on boxers and a shirt that was definitely Seonghwa's.

"Why are you here?" He sighed.

"I'm here to say sorry."

Yeosang looked at him in confusion.

"I really do like you and I shouldn't use your personal life to hurt you or date you." Lucas said while pulling out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back.

The small boy gladly took them with a soft smile.

"Do you want to come in?" Yeosang asked with a small smile. He seriously hoped that Lucas was for real.

Lucas nodded a bit before following Yeosang into the house.

The group of boys looked at Yeosang and Lucas with a small smile. Only a three of them had a different response.

Hongjoong looked confused.

Yunho looked bewildered.

Seonghwa looked broken.

"You two are cute together." Mingi said with a huge smile on his face.

Yeosang chuckled nervously as he looked Yunho.

"What the fuck?" Yunho mouthed.

Yeosang honestly paid attention to Hongjoong's confused face and Seonghwa's hurt expression the most though.

"I'll be right back." The soft spoken boy said before going back to the kitchen, leaving Lucas to socialize with the group.

Seonghwa subtlety followed him to the kitchen.

"Who was that?" He asked with sarcasm lacing his voice.

Yeosang looked at Seonghwa as he stuffed his mouth with pancakes. He honestly wanted to finish eating and return to the peaceful moment they had with each other.

The two stared at each other for a few seconds before one of them broke the ice.

"My boyfriend." Yeosang muttered.

If words could kill anyone, Seonghwa would basically be laying in a pool of tears and pieces of his own shattered heart everywhere.

"So you guys are good now?" He responded with a forced smile.

It wasn't a lie that Yeosang wanted to deny it, but he just simply shook his head.

The atmosphere started to become suffocating. That once peaceful vibe was gone and demolished.

One male was slowly falling apart while the other was confused about what a relationship actually was.

~•~•~•~

Yunho sat next to Mingi with a bad expression on his face. He looked as if he smelled a dead body or something far worse.

He was just listening to the group converse with a overly excited Lucas.

That whole moment was leaving a bad taste in his mouth.

It seemed as if Hongjoong could agree with him too.

Hongjoong was sitting on the opposite side of the living room, watching the movie, paying no attention to anyone in the room.

Just before Yunho could say anything to Hongjoong, sounds of loud footsteps interrupted him.

He looked in the direction of the sound.

Seonghwa could be seen stomping out of the kitchen and towards the front door with his hoodie on. Yunho could see that the boy was trying his best to fight back his tears.

He could also see a subtle smirk on Lucas's face.

"Hongjoong, can you go check on Yeosang?" Yunho asked as he headed towards the front door.

The orange haired male nodded before heading towards the kitchen.

Yunho slipped on his shoes before running after Seonghwa.

~•~•~•~

"⊂_ヽ
  \\ _
   \ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) F
    < ⌒ヽ A
   /   へ\ B
   /  / \\ U
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ L
  / / O
  / /| U
 ( (ヽ S
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
'ノ )  Lノ
(_/
Sincerely, OhDaddyKun🤠❤️