3

*Mentions of abuse*

"Don't touch me. Your BFF card is provoked!" Wooyoung yelled at San.

Yeosang and Yunho were walking up to the roof top. They decided to skip class since neither of them liked math.

Yunho opened the door to see Wooyoung and San arguing.

"Hey! What's the problem!" Yunho exclaimed as him and Yeosang bursted through the door.

"Nothings Wrong. San is just so annoy- OMG! YEOSANG!" Wooyoung squealed as he saw Yeosang standing behind Yunho.

Yeosang gave a small little wave at both Wooyoung and San.

"My new bestfriend!" San squealed as he ran to hug Yeosang.

Wooyoung looked like a ton of bricks hit him in the face.

"Haha, really funny San. But just know, you're not my bestfriend." Yeosang said as San hugged him.

San pouted before trying to hug Wooyoung, only to be rejected.

"How is he anyway? Ever since I left?" Yeosang mumbled as he stared at the ground. Thoughts of his closest friend started to race through his.

"Well, Hongjoong was really really really mad when he found out the truth. He had a whole nervous break down. He was like 'I had to find out about the truth from a friend and not my bestfriend.' He went pretty crazy that day." Yunho said as he fiddled with the rings on his hand.

Yeosang did leave without notice. The only person he told the truth to was Yunho. The truth was that his mom and dad decided to try to put him in school for juvenile children. They weren't too happy with the fact that they caught Yeosang kissing a boy. It was horrible, especially after his parents became abusive.

He told everyone that he would be going out of town for a week and that his phone wasn't working.

After a week, everyone in the group except for Yunho started to get suspicious. Yunho spilt the news to them after two weeks, except for Seonghwa.

Baekhyun would beg Yeosang to live with him, but the small hybrid thought that he would be a burden. Yeosang finally agreed after a few years.

"What class is he in right now?" Yeosang muttered.

"He should be in Study Hall with Seonghwa at the moment."

Yeosang bit his lip at the mention of Seonghwa. His head felt like it was going to explode at the mention of the male.

"Take me there you peasants!"

Yunho and Wooyoung both rolled their eyes.

"Him and Seonghwa would be great together." San muttered to himself.

~•~•~•~

Yeosang bit his lip as he stood at the entrance of library. He was pretty confident to see his bestfriend until he saw Seonghwa with Hongjoong.

"You got this!" Yunho whispered with a huge smile on his face and his thumbs up. He was hiding behind a nearby bookshelf with San and Wooyoung.

Yeosang gave them a faint smile before taking a deep breathe and heading over to the table.

Seonghwa was trying to get Hongjoong's attention but the boy was ignoring Seonghwa while reading a book.

Yeosang cleared his throat, catching both of their attention.

"Hi." Yeosang smiled awkwardly as Seonghwa glared at him and Hongjoong looked shocked.

"Say something you fool." Seonghwa whispered as Hongjoong had his mouth hanging open.

"When? When did you come back?" Hongjoong whispered.

"Last night." Yeosang said as he looked down at his feet. He was feeling really uncomfortable. His head was telling him that Hongjoong wasn't going to forgive him.

"I'm gonna go." Yeosang muttered.

As he turned around, he felt a pair of arms engulf him tightly.

"Please don't leave again." Hongjoong whispered as he held onto Yeosang as if his life depended on it.

Yeosang turned around and hugged him back. As Yeosang hugged Hongjoong, he could see Seonghwa glaring at him directly.

"Seonghwa has serious issues." Yeosang whispered to himself.

Hongjoong laughed before pulling away from Yeosang.

"He wouldn't admit it, but he cried when you went away." Hongjoong said while laughing, trying to cover up the fact that he was tearing up.

"It's okay to cry." Yeosang giggled.

Hongjoong shook his head before letting out a giggle.

"Yet, you never cried in front of me." Hongjoong said with a sniffle.

Seonghwa watched from the table while glaring at the two.

"Just fucking kiss already!" Seonghwa whispered.

Hongjoong gave him the middle finger while giggling with Yeosang.

"To be honest, I feel like your smile isn't real right now." Hongjoong muttered.

Yeosang just shook his head as a soft smile crept onto his face.

"Trust me Hongjoonie, I'm fine."

Hongjoong didn't know if he wanted to believe his words. How could he though? Yeosang disappears without talking to his bestfriend, not bothering to release any pent up anger or pain. Yeosang leaving broke Hongjoong's heart more than any of his breakups.

Hongjoong just felt like he wasn't a good friend at all.

"I want to trust you."