23

Monday

"Hey, don't do that." Yunho said while slapping Yeosang's hand away from his thigh.

The hybrid had mindlessly started to get touchy with his friends with no true intentions.

"I'm sorry" Yeosang muttered as blush started to creep up his neck and onto his face. He bit his lip out of embarrassment and frustration.

"You need some dick in your life." Yunho muttered while looking at Yeosang's newly dyed hair. The once fluffy pink color was gone, replaced with dark brown. Yeosang did make him take a whole photoshoot of him earlier that morning.

Yeosang couldn't help but to gasp in shock.

"Don't say such things." He muttered.

"I'm just telling the truth though. It's oblivious you didn't get anything from Lucas." Yunho muttered with a hint of sass to his voice.

"Maybe you need some dick in your life."

"I don't....I have a girlfriend."

Yeosang bit his lip before looking at Yunho, with strong eye contact.

"You may be able to fool everyone with this girlfriend act, but you and me both know that you have no attraction towards girls. Only Mingi, San, and Hongjoong has had a real girlfriend with a real connection.

Yunho rolled his eyes before writing on his paper.

"That's not true. I like Britney. No one else." He said with a not so convincing voice.

Yeosang scoffed in annoyance.

"Are we not gonna talk about how you told me that you had a small crush on Mingi's Neighbor? Like a week ago? Or how you said that you're in love with Mingi, which was yesterday? Or how you had a wet dream about Mingi , which was last night?."

"Go off I guess." Jisung whispered. He was sitting right behind the pair.

"Don't say that. You make me seem like a frog, hopping from person to person."

"No no no. Jungwoo is a frog. You're a damn grasshopper." Yeosang said with a teasing smile on his face.

"We're not friends anymore." Yunho muttered.

"Exactly, we are brothers." Yeosang corrected.

"That's it, I'm so done with you today." Yunho said while taking his phone out.

"The day just started." Yeosang whined.

"Exactly." The other boy scoffed before posting something on social media.

Yeosang was about to say something until he heard a few ringtones go off in the classroom. A few students started to look at him with sly smile.

"What the hell did you do?!" Yeosang whispered.

"I just posted something to my many followers."

The hybrid's ears twitched at the mention of many followers.

"Oh hell no." He muttered before being quick to check on social media.

~•~•~•~
Instagram

Liked by @ItsMarsBitch, @JBread, @MinToTheHoe, @ImATenPlus and 3,567,810 others

@Yunhoe Isn't he cute! He's single and needs a boyfriend. His snap is @OfficialYeoKitten😻

2.5 Million Comments

@ItsMarsBitch Why would you post that he's single?

@JBread It's Yeosang! Hey!

@MinToTheHoe Get that dick boi

@ImATenPlus ^What Minho said.😂

@JackSonChykenWang Cute

~•~•~•~

"Yunho! This is not many followers! This is like a billion people!" Yeosang whined. He was bewildered that the post had that many responses in just a few seconds.

He was happy that his Snap wasn't logged in at that moment.

"Don't exaggerate. Who are these people anyway?" Yunho giggled.

"JBread is this guy I rode the train with. MinToTheHoe is my dad and protector named Minho. ImATenPlus is my baby Ten. That JackSonChykenWang person is my English teacher from my old school." Yeosang said while avoiding a few people stares.

"Well at least your number one lover responded to it. Why would you post that he's single?" Yunho mimicked.

The hybrid rolled his eyes before trying to finish his assignment.

"I personally think that you and Seonghwa would be super super super cute together." Yunho said with a huge smile on his face.

Yeosang blushed madly before shaking his head vigorously.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but no." He laughed nervously.

"Mhm, whatever" Yunho giggled.

Yeosang couldn't deny that his insides was aching for Seonghwa though.