29

"Wake up Yeo" Seonghwa giggled as he shook the sleeping hybrid.

After shopping and going out to eat, Yeosang decided to go home and take a nap instead of going to Hongjoong's house with the squad. Seonghwa of course went with Yeosang. He decided to let the small boy sleep until a hour before the party.

"Hm?" Yeosang made a sound of disapproval as rolled around the bed.

"We need to get dressed. Yunho really wants us to go to the party."

Seonghwa did have a position in attending too. For some reason, he had a title as being popular at school. It was expected of him to show up.

"Okay." Yeosang muttered as he sat up. He cutely rubbed his eye a little.

"So cute." Seonghwa said before beginning to walk away.

He felt a hand tug at his shirt. Turning around, he saw Yeosang blushing a bit with a shy smile.

"Can you.....never mind." He muttered shyly before standing up.

He was about to walk away, but Seonghwa grabbed his arm and forced him to turn around.

"Don't ask." He giggled before giving the shy hybrid a small kiss.

Yeosang blushed madly before rushing to the bathroom, not forgetting to take his costume with him.

"So cute." Seonghwa said before he started to get ready for the party.

~•~•~•~

"Those pants are extremely tight." Seonghwa muttered as he parked outside of Britney's mansion.

Yeosang sat in the passenger seat with a smug look on his face.

"I think they're alright if you ask me." He said with a wink.

Seonghwa just rolled his eyes while looking at Yeosang from head to toe. He was a little bothered that the hybrids torso area was exposed except for his nipples, which was covered by stars. The leather pants was clinging to his skin tightly, leaving his whole frame visible.

"Let's just go to this party." He huffed before getting out the car.

Yeosang giggled before getting out the car.

The two walked into the party, with Seonghwa arm wrapped around Yeosang's waist in a possessive and overprotective way. Yeosang didn't mind though, he liked the feeling of security he got from Seonghwa.

Eyes were on them since no one really knew the two were coupled up.

Yeosang didn't like attention, but for some reason, he didn't mind it since he was beside Seonghwa at that moment.

"Let's go." Seonghwa chuckled as he saw the hybrid's are wiggle a bit in excitement. He decided to take the small boy to the kitchen where he knew the gang would be.

As soon as they got there, a loud whistle was heard.

"He's gonna get some dick tonight!" Wooyoung shouted.

The duo rolled their eyes as everyone in the kitchen laughed.

"Your outfit is super cute." Hongjoong said with a squeal. Jongho nodded in agreement as a soft smile appeared on his face.

"It looks like you two want to have a threesome with him." Seonghwa scoffed as he stood in front of Yeosang.

The hybrid giggled a bit before going over to the kitchen counter to pour himself a drink.

It was of course juice because of the fact that Seonghwa didn't want him drinking any alcohol. He was paranoid of the cute boy getting drugged and kidnapped.

"Take a shot Yeo!" Yunho said with a smirk as he looked straight into Seonghwa's eyes. Mingi and San started chanting 'shot' in a daring way.

Jongho had the shot already prepared in his hand, giving it to the hybrid.

"One won't hurt." He shrugged before downing it like it was water.

Seonghwa looked like he wanted to kill everyone in that kitchen.

"Look at his eyes." Wooyoung giggled. The crimson color was hypnotizing as it flooded Seonghwa's irises. His jawline clenched in annoyance at that moment.

"I won't take anymore, I promise." Yeosang said as he stood on his tippy toes and kissed Seonghwa on his cheek, making the taller's jawline ease a bit.

"Can't relate." San said as he rolled his eyes at Wooyoung.

"What did I do?" He scoffed back.

San just rolled his eyes again before leaving the kitchen.

"He's probably about to go find someone to sleep with for tonight." Seonghwa muttered with a smirk.

There was a look that flashed onto Wooyoung's face, but it was covered by a smile before anyone could notice that he was hurt.

"I'm gonna go find Britney's brother." He muttered with a forced smile before leaving the kitchen.

"Are they dating?" Mingi asked with a disgusted face.

"I really don't know to be honest." Yunho muttered as he bit his lip.

He didn't have time to focus on other people's relationship. He had a fake relationship of his own that he had to keep up, and feelings for Mingi that he had to put to the side.

"Since we made a appearance, can we leave?" Yeosang asked with a small smile.

"Nope, not yet." Jongho said with a smirk.

"Stop looking at him like that!" Seonghwa growled.

Hongjoong laughed as he saw how possessive Seonghwa was over Yeosang. Seonghwa had nothing to worry about though.

Jongho and Hongjoong were on the path to having a relationship.

"Let's dance for a bit then." Yeosang giggled before dragging Seonghwa out of the kitchen.

The other couldn't help but to smile a little.

He was just whipped for Yeosang.