Intro

(a/n: Remember, this is about the past, before Woosan (Hotter Than Hell) was even a thing. Basically Seongsang's story.)

"Yeosang!"

The small boy lazily walked into the kitchen. He already was dressed for something else other than school. Tight gray ripped jeans with a white T-Shirt. It was very bland, especially with his black converse.

"Yes Eomma." He sighed as they made eye contact.

"What is that on your face?" She scolded as she saw eyeliner on the boy's face.

He sighed before grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge and walking back up to his room. Yeosang was quite tiered of the household he lived in.

"You better be ready for school in ten minutes!"

With homophobic parents and a bratty older sister, Yeosang was completely done with home.

He looked around his room to see his bags packed. There were only two luggages and one duffel bag. They were filled with his belongings. The room was practically empty aside from the furniture.

"Only five minutes before dad wakes up." He sighed as he looked at his wrist watch.

Yeosang went to the window and opened it wide, followed by him throwing his bags out the window. He carefully climbed down the tree that was in front of his bedroom window.

As he reached the ground, he quickly grabbed his bags and made his journey to the train station.