10

There was loud voices and talking coming from downstairs. It was obliviously disturbing someone's beauty sleep. It wasn't much of a surprise since it was Saturday.

Seonghwa woke up with his face smothered into the pillow and blanket covering his head. He was about to throw the blanket off of himself until he felt something small breathing on his head.

"Yeosang?" He muttered as he sat up slowly. His eyes squinted in confusion as he looked at the dresser on the opposite side of the room. His body faced towards the huge mirror that lied beside the dresser.

Seonghwa saw a pink kitten sleeping on his head, underneath his hood.

"When did you get there?" Seonghwa giggled quietly.

He decided to just leave Yeosang be before he headed downstairs.

"Seon-"

"SHHHHH!" Seonghwa said as he heard Hongjoong about to scream his name.

The whole gang sat in the living room staring at him suspiciously.

"Are you and Yeosang getting along now?" Yunho asked with a big smile. His eyebrows wiggled, suggesting something else.

Seonghwa nodded a bit, not wanting to move too much.

Mingi smiled a bit before standing up. He walked over to Seonghwa slowly.

"So cute~" Mingi cooed as he saw a pink kitten sprawled out on the top of Seonghwa's head. The hood covered the kitten's body, but not his face.

"Is that Yeo?" Wooyoung asked as he bit into his candy bar.

"Yup" Seonghwa said as he carefully pulled off his hoodie.

"So cute! I want to hold him!" Hongjoong squealed a little as he walked over to the scene. His hands were close to picking up the kitten, but his hands were quickly slapped away.

"Don't try it." Seonghwa muttered as he put back on his hood.

No one in the group knew this, but there was a unspoken war between the two. Seonghwa and Hongjoong were cousins, but only one thing brought a problem to their relationship.

Hongjoong has liked Yeosang since he was in 5th grade.

Seonghwa has liked Yeosang since they were practically toddlers, but was in denial.

"That was mean Seonghwa! Let him hold Yeosang." San said as he tried to gain some of Wooyoung's attention. He was really jealous of that candy bar receiving all the attention.

Mingi just smirked as he went next to Yunho and sat down.

Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa with puppy eyes

"No." Seonghwa said before walking to the kitchen.

He could hear Wooyoung laughing his ass off.

"What should I make for breakfast?" Seonghwa muttered as he looked through the cabinets. He decided to text Baekhyun.

UncleBaek🥓

Son-in-law🌈
Hey Uncle<
What does Yeo like to eat for breakfast<

UncleBaek🥓
>He likes blueberry pancakes
>Or strawberry pancakes
>You can make either of them for him

Son-in-law🌈
I'll make both

UncleBaek🥓
>You're Whipped🥰
>#WhippedCulture

Son-in-law🌈
Pfft<
Never💀<

UncleBaek🥓
Whatever you say😂

Son-in-law🌈
How is court?

UncleBaek🥓
>Entertaining
> Chanyeol is working his magic
>Dressed as a lawyer with tons of makeup on
>Since he refused to hire a actual lawyer
>He acted as if we don't have money for a lawyer
>But then he goes and buys a 1.5 million dollar race car for Yeosang
>When Yeosang doesn't even know how to drive🤦‍♂️💆‍♂️

Son-in-law🌈
😐

UncleBaek🥓
That was exactly my first response ಠ_ಠ

Son-in-law🌈
Well, I'm about to make breakfast😂 <
I'll text you if anything comes up💚<

UncleBaek🥓
>Okay🧡
>He has medicine he's supposed to take
>It's in the cabinet

Son-in-law🌈
Okay( ◠‿◠ )

Seonghwa chuckled at Chanyeol's antics. A expensive car for a person that doesn't know how to drive was hilarious to him.

"I would've made it 2 million." Seonghwa muttered.

He started to think about what he said and chuckled to himself.

"I sound like someone that spoils there boyfriend with money." Seonghwa laughed. He thought it was ridiculous to think like that. His thoughts were that Yeosang could never see him as a lover.

While mixing pancake batter and mixing fruit with it, he looked in the cabinet and spotted the medicine.

"Heat Medicine? He needs to take this." Seonghwa muttered as he gently placed the sleeping pink kitten onto the countertop.

He finished the current pancake he was making before turning off the stove.

"Wake up." Seonghwa muttered as he gently poked the sleeping kitten. The fluffy kitten was barely trying to wake up.

"So cute." He muttered before poking the kitten again. His finger was swatted in response, making him let out a small giggle.

"Why are you so adorable?" Seonghwa muttered as he saw the kitten open his eyes a bit.

He read the label on the medicine bottle before pouring some of the liquid onto a tea spoon.

"Say Ah." Seonghwa said.

Instead, Yeosang jumped off the counter and left the kitchen.

"Are you kidding me?" Seonghwa muttered to himself before he started making pancakes again.