14

Seonghwa woke up from his nap because of a series of pokes. Someone kept poking him and he has had enough.

"Stop it." Seonghwa growled.

Yeosang jumped in surprise, but started poking the male again.

He stopped when he saw Seonghwa peek at him from under his hoodie. A set of crimson eyes flared up while glaring at him. Anger was evident, but the once red eyes soon went soft, resembling a honey brown.

"What's wrong Yeosang? Did someone bother you?" Seonghwa muttered as he looked around the library.

"No, I'm fine." Yeosang giggled a bit.

Seonghwa sighed before looking at the cute hybrid.

He had grown to love the boy. His fluffy hair, contrasting with his pink fluffy ears. The cute birthmark by his left eye. His soft spoken voice. His height, which Mingi considered fun-size.

Seonghwa just grew to love the gorgeous boy.

"Are you even listening to me?" Yeosang asked.

Seonghwa blinked a couple of times before blushed madly. He couldn't believe that he really zoned out.

"What did you say?" He asked as he laid his head on the table, still facing the cute boy.

"I was telling you about my trip coming here." Yeosang giggled.

"Oh, tell me about it." Seonghwa giggled a bit.

"Okay, so it went like this...."

Flashback Time('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Yeosang sighed as he sat in a empty seat. It was a hassle to get out of the taxi and to the train station with multiple bags.

"Are you okay?"

The small hybrid turned his head quickly to see a stranger smiling at him. He had a gentle dimpled smile.

The stranger scared him since Yeosang thought that the train was empty.

"Yes?" Yeosang giggled a bit. His ears wiggled a bit, but they were hidden under his oversized hoodie and beanie.

"I'm Jaehyun" The stranger said as Yeosang looked at him curiously.

"You look familiar." Yeosang muttered as he stared at the boy a bit more.

Jaehyun chuckled before responding to the curious boy.

"I used to go to your school. I was the top student in academics.

Yeosang awed in realization before quirking a eyebrow. Jaehyun looked unrecognizable without his glasses and brown haired bowl cut, versus how his glasses were gone and how his hair was silver and gelled back.

"Why did you leave in the first place?"

"I dropped out of school and moved out of the house." Jaehyun responded casually.

Yeosang looked at him in shock.

"Why?! Everyone was asking about you when you disappeared." Yeosang said with his mouth hanging open.

"My main reason for being at that school....died out. I already finished school early. I was really only there for this guy, but he's dating someone." Jaehyun said with a small smile.

Yeosang frowned a bit.

"Where are you headed to now?" He asked curiously.

"A important meeting." Jaehyun said as he covered his hand a bit.