18

"Why are you breathing so hard?" Hoseok chuckled as Wooyoung sat in the passenger seat breathing harshly.

Yunho and Mingi were in the backseat with a unconscious Yeosang.

The other boys rode in Jin's car as Jungkook and Namjoon followed in Jungkook's car.

"Yeosang passed out just now. How could I be so calm?" Wooyoung whined.

Hoseok quirked a eyebrow at the thought of Wooyoung and Yeosang possibly dating. He decided not to say anything about it though. Even though he was totally rooting for Woosan and only Woosan.

They arrived at the Hospital first. Mingi ran into the hospital with Yeosang in his arms.

The hospital staff were quick to take Yeosang and start checking on him.

"Is he alright?" Seonghwa said as he ran into the hospital.

Yunho smiled a bit before nodding.

"His Pheromones smelled a bit whacky and off in the car." Yunho muttered.

"Then that means his medicine did that." Wooyoung said as he sat in a chair. The rest of the boys followed in and sat in the waiting area.

"Has he been taking it?" Mingi asked. He was knowledgeable of this stuff since he always went with Yunho to his doctor appointments.

"Yes." Seonghwa said with a sigh.

"Then he probably needs a break from it." Jin said as he came into the waiting room with a box of donuts in his hand.

He sat it on the table, just in time as the other boys came in.

"Why does it take you so long to get out of the car?" San muttered to Hongjoong.

"Because it just does?!" Hongjoong fired back as he grabbed a donut. Jongho chuckled a bit.

Seonghwa couldn't bother to pay attention to his surroundings at all. He mainly hoped that Yeosang was alright.

"Excuse me?"

Seonghwa looked up to see Lay in a large white coat with specs on.

"You work here?" Both Seonghwa and Jin asked at the same time. The rest of the boys were clueless as Jongho ran to hug the doctor.

"I own this hospital. Hey pumpkin." Lay cooed as he hugged Jongho.

"Oh wow." Seonghwa said as he thought about how rich Jongho's family could be.

"Anyway, I just came to say that he is fine. He needs to lay off of the medicine he takes for his heat. It's taking a toll on his body. The chemicals are building up, and it's not good at all. It's pretty dangerous, to the point where he could lose fertility. Any of you will be able to go see him in a while." Lay said as he tried to sound professional as he could, but Jongho was hugging him, preventing him from sounding serious.

"Thank You." Jin said with a big smile on his face.

"I need my future son-in-law to be healthy. Especially so I can see little cute fluffy hybrids running around."

Seonghwa looked at Jin weirdly.

"Would they be wolf or cat hybrids?" Mingi chimed into the conversation.

"Please shut up Mingi." Seonghwa sighed as he sunk into the seat.

He knew it would be a while before he could see the cute boy he had fallen head over heels for.

~•~•~•~

"Wake up." Jin said as he shook Seonghwa awake.

The boy woke up while groaning. He felt antsy and annoyed at that moment.

"What's wrong?" Seonghwa muttered as he looked up to see only Jin and Namjoon and his Uncles, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"The other boys left earlier, but Yeosang just woke up. I brought a bag of clothes for you since I know how stubborn you are." Taehyung said as he handed a bag of clothes to Seonghwa.

The confused boy looked around to see the waiting room empty and darkness peering through the window.

It was already night time, meaning that he slept for almost the whole day.

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol are coming back home tonight, they will pick you both up tomorrow." Jin said as he stood by the entrance.

Seonghwa nodded before standing up and taking the bag from Taehyung.

"He's in Ward U, Room 127. The one with wavy rainbows and dreamy looking sheeps on the ceiling." Jungkook said with a small smile.

Seonghwa nodded before running to Yeosang's room like there was no tomorrow.

"They are totally in love." Namjoon said with his warm dimpled smile.

~•~•~•~

Stan all units of nct💚🥵

Sincerely, OhDaddyKun🤠❤️