1

Knock Knock Knock

"Baekhyun, who's at the door?" Chanyeol croaked out when he checked his phone. The time was past midnight.

Knock Knock Knock

"Baekhyun, wake up. I'm scared to get up."

Chanyeol sighed when his husband continued to snore. He untangled himself from the small male before putting on a shirt and slippers.

Knock Knock Knock

"Aish~" He muttered before going downstairs to the front door.

"Where are all the butlers when you need them?" Chanyeol muttered. He quickly scurried to the front door.

"Who is it?!" Chanyeol called out.

Chanyeol sighed when there was no answer. He carefully opened the front to see who the person could possibly be.

He opened the door widely when he saw who it was. Yeosang was laying on the luggages sleeping.

"Baekhyun! Our Nephew is here!" Chanyeol called out as he picked up the boy and put him over his shoulder. He pulled the bags into the house with his free hand before closing the door and locking it.

He carefully carried the sleeping boy to his and Baekhyun's shared room.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol whispered while shaking the male.

"What Daddy?" Baekhyun called out.

Chanyeol pushed all thoughts aside before shaking the male again.

"What Channie?" Baekhyun whined as he turned over and sat up rubbing his eyes. He was fully awoke when saw the small male that Chanyeol had over his shoulder.

"Lay him right here." Baekhyun said happily as he patted the spot next to him.

Chanyeol smiled at how Baekhyun was happy to see his Nephew. He knew how much Baekhyun loved the boy as his own son. After laying Yeosang down on the bed, he checked his phone to look at the time. He saw how he had a text message from his right hand man.

"Baby, I'll see you in the morning. I have to go." Chanyeol said before kissing Baekhyun's forehead.

"Alright Babe. You'll probably be home after I take Yeo to sign up for school." Baekhyun yawned before holding Yeosang in his arms.

Chanyeol just cooed at the two before getting dressed in their walk-in closet.

~•~•~•~

Yeosang sat up from his sleep breathing heavily. He looked around to see that he was not outside on the front porch.

"Yeosang~"

He looked up to see his uncle Baekhyun standing at doorway of the room.

"Hey Uncle" Yeosang said in his low voice.

Baekhyun cooed at him before sitting at the foot of the bed.

"You should have called. Chanyeol and I would have came to get you." Baekhyun said while running his hands through the boy's fluffy pink hair. He cooed at the pink fluffy cat ears.

"I know you two are always busy." Yeosang muttered with a small smile.

"You're are like a son to us, we always have time for you." Baekhyun said with a sad smile. He didn't like how his sister didn't show much love for Yeosang.

Yeosang just nodded before getting up.

"Where is Uncle Yeol anyway?" Yeosang asked as he knows he slept in Chanyeol's spot.

"He had some business to handle." Baekhyun smiled before getting up from the bed.

Yeosang just nodded.

"He brought your bags up here before he left. We'll have your room ready later." Baekhyun said while pointing at their closet.

Yeosang nodded with a sweet smile before Baekhyun left the room.

He quickly went to go take a shower before looking in his bags for a outfit. After 30 minutes of being indecisive, he finally gets out a outfit.

"Cute" Yeosang said before heading downstairs.

He was greeted by bustling maids and butlers.

"Uncle Baekhyun!" Yeosang called out. His voice stopped everyone in the room. Everyone had looked at him in awe.

"Isn't he cute." One maid cooed.

"He's so smol." A tall pink haired male said as he walked into the room. He walked up to the shy boy.

"Do you remember me?" The man said as he smiled sweetly at Yeosang.

Yeosang took a trip down memory lane, but could only remember one pink haired man from his childhood.

"Uncle Jin?"

The man clapped his hand wildly while smiling like there was no tomorrow.

"Last time I saw you, you had to be about almost ten years old!"

Yeosang could only let out a soft laugh as Jin smiled at him.

"Well, Baekhyun texted me that you would be living with him. He also told me that you were going to be going to the same school as Seonghwa. I thought he could show you around since he's in his third year."

It was like the university slapped Yeosang right in the face.

He started to remember who Jin exactly was.

Jin and Baekhyun were really good friends. Whenever Yeosang would visit, he would see Jin and his son.

Yeosang never had a serious problem towards anyone, except for Seonghwa. It all started when Yeosang was in elementary and when Seonghwa was middle school. The two were friends until Seonghwa accidentally pushed Yeosang down the stairs.

After that, all hell broke loose between them.

"I heard my name. Who are you talking to?" Seonghwa suddenly said as he came walking down the hall.

Yeosang almost stopped breathing when Seonghwa and him made eye contact.

"You! Why are you here?" Seonghwa growled. His eyes showed off a crimson glow as his teeth were gritted.

Yeosang almost forgot what Seonghwa was until that moment.

An Alpha Wolf.

"Don't be mean Seonghwa! Isn't he cute!" Jin said as he engulfed Yeosang into a tight hug.

Yeosang blushed madly as his ears twitched a bit.

"Nope, not cute at all." Seonghwa scoffed.

As soon as he turned around to leave, he let out a small smile.

"He's Gorgeous." Seonghwa whispered to himself as he walked down the hall.